🌟🌘moondrop X selectively mute!trans male!reader🌘🌟

This request was by : 

 🌟For years upon years you have stayed quiet- even the people you were close with had never heared your voice

 🌟For years upon years you have stayed quiet- even the people you were close with had never heared your voice.but now, today was the day- you would reveal your voice to someone.Not only that, but you would come out as trans to them, because when you were quiet you never had the chance to. 

🌟You approached him and tapped moondrop on the shoulder.He was one of your closest friends despite him being an animatronic.[oh god..what if i mess up and he doesnt like my voice?] You thought as he was waiting for you to sign language somthing.[well, no turning back now!] You opened your mouth.for a second, moondrop thought you were gonna cough, until somthing unexpected came out your mouth instead... 

🌟"Um...hi..moondrop.." you said as you backed up.he was in shock to the point he couldnt even utter a single word."so...you may not know this..but im a trans man now.." you added on akwardly."your voice..." He said."its amazing.." he smiled. 

🌟You were so relieved he liked your voice, you were expecting somthing much different.