🌟🌘moondrop X black!fem!chubby!reader🌘🌟

This request was by : 

💛(Requested) 

🌟(Fluff) 

🌟You were a matinence worker whose job is to fix & clean animatronics.Your a natural at the job - well, thats what the others say, you just find repairing broken parts with spare parts is a peice of cake.Not to mention, you were also a bit chubby, but in all honesty you didnt mind and infact thought it looks cute on you!(it does tbh)

🌟"alright freddy, you think your voice box works now?" He stood up, and with his mechanical parts clanging toghether he said."yes, thank you y/n!" 

🌟"No problem sugar!Anytime!" You smiled at him and he left."next on the list is..moondrop?" You folded the list in your pocket.[whoever named this guy really has some shit skill naming people, just saying-] you found him and dragged him to parts & service."okay, so it says here you need to fix the sun rays that are in your head- correct?" 

🌟"Yea, but its non of your buissness, let go of my arm!" He said, sitting on the table with his arms folded."im finna need to take of your face plate for this"You said as you clenched onto his shoulders.You felt him lightly heat up and quickly turned him off. 

🌟You screwed the face plate off."yikes..." You murmured.you plucked out one of the spikes and began to repair it.after that was done, you screwed his face plate back on."you know your one of the fussiest animatronics here? Not even monty was that bad when i was replacing his tail."whatever.." he got up."nu-uh, were not done your checkup." 

🌟"Tisc.would you STOP grabbing me? Your gonna make me blow a fuse you idiot?" "...that sentence alone says alot." He stared at you for a moment."...forget what i said.." 

🌟"Next on the list is..chica.." you went to go get chica, but were stopped by moondrop."cant you stay a bit longer?" He whined 

🌟"Aww, is lover boy mad hes not my main priority?" You teased."NO! IF YOU DONT STAY I WONT BE ABLE TO INSULT ANYONE!" he said with a quick pace."well im sorry but chica just so happened to have some of her paint scrapped off, so move along now." You shoved him off and left the room.As you were re-painting chica, you felt a bit bad about just leaving him there. 

🌟"Y/n! You messed up my makeup!" Chica yelped."y/n..is everything okay?" You were lost in your thoughts and couldnt hear her."y/n?" "Oh! Yes honey, let me just fix your lipstick sorry for messing up the paint." 

🌟Later on, you were stopped by moondrop."hey..i got you a little somthing.." he handed you a glamrock freddy plush."i..would normally give you me but im too good for you.." you sighed and took it, smiling at im."dont get used to it, im not always gonna do this for you y'know!" He akwardly left. 

🌟{Why is that dunce so cute?} He said walking off slowley.{all these mixed emotions, my programming was never suppost to make me fall inlove! Maybe its a glitch..} 

🌟{Besides, y/n is a literal angel, she could never love a gross monster like me..} he sighed and left