⛓️🌘moondrop X sad!reader🌘⛓️

This request was by :

⛓️(Angst) 

💛(Request)  

 ⚠️Swear warning⚠️

⛓️Moondrop was sprinting the daycare to find out who turned the lights off, but then he instantly stopped in his tracks after hearing a faint sobbing noise. 

⛓️{A kid? Wait, no..this doesnt sound like a kid.this sounds like- y/n?]he found you, perched ontop of a play structure crying.Your eyes were puffy and bloodshot, but you had not even noticed because of all the thoughts flying through your head in the moment. 

⛓️"Hey...y/n? Whats wrong? Why are you so upset..and at this hour?" He said, sitting closer towards you."its-" 

⛓️"Im sorry moondrop, if i tell you it will just dull the mood more, the lights are off and i dont want to make your day worse." 

⛓️He pulled you closer."sorry but..you not telling me makes it worse." 

⛓️"Alright fine..its just..all of the shit going on in my life right now, it just wont stop! I keep on overreacting over the smallest shit!"  

⛓️"Listen...darling.." he wiped your tears using his thumb."no matter how much shit your going through, you need to remember I care about you, and whoever the fuck thought it was okay to ruin your day, ill give them what they deserve...i promise." 

⛓️He held you tight and brushed back your hair, comforting you until suddenly the lights turned back on. 

⛓️Some boy was kicked out the daycare by sunrise, his fury was so loud you could hear him across the room as he kicked out the boy