three

oh, your sweet disposition and my wide eyed gaze. we're singing in the car, getting lost upstate.

— mikey always had playful in his nature and you were the one who would admire him from afar as he kicks the ball near ken's head.

hanging out with them after awhile was definitely therapeutic and hey, you could actually get used to this. you could get used to this if the group stays put in a single city without always worrying about the goddamn leader coming home to you dead full of bruises.
you handed mikey the tumbler you bought 5 months ago when you found out he played soccer, "i'm tired love. do you wanna go for a ride?" he suddenly asked and you agreed.

getting into his car excited, waving goodbye to mikey's friend but also looking apologetic since you just left in his will but you were sure they understood and they were used to him being like this.

"YOU GOT THAT LONG HAIR, SLICKED BACK, WHITE T-SHIRT!"

"AND YOU GOT THAT GOOD GIRL FAITH AND A TIGHT LITTLE SKIRT!"

singing your favorite taylor song (because apparently, it described the both of you perfectly), he asks where we were.

"i have ZERO idea, jiro." you both laughed it off.

to be honest, it was fine. singing in the car and getting lost upstate, with absolutely no idea of where the hell you were, atleast you were here with him, looking at the view but of course, no one was more breathtaking more than him.