Waves of emotions

The flashing sounds of the camera and the tickling sounds of the wall clock was the only vibration in the room. The room was a compact one beautifully painted with a light shade of blue. One side of the room was framed with the recent awards received whereas the other side of the room was decked up with beautiful photographs. There was a small study table with two chairs beside the window and the Sun was slowly penetrating his rays through it making the lights dimmer inside the room. A small flower vase , a small coffee cup and a two magazines was placed above the teapoy which was on one side of the room. Near the entrance of the room was one more big table which had all cameras arranged beautifully. It was just an easy attractive room for anyone who could just turn up for a visit.

"Dei nee innum ready agalaya da??? Time aachu da"  came a voice near the entrance. Selva stormed into the room, tieing up his watch and sat on the chair into front of the small table. Seeing no response from the other person, he stood up and tapped his shoulders.

"Dei..kathiru...unnathan kelambavenama?"the voice again interrupted kathir's concentration.

"Dei Selva iru da, photos ah align panren..two minutes wait Pannu, aama Praveen enga?"

"Avan car la wait panran...nee mudichitiyana namba kelambalam"

Kathir was almost done with his work. He rechecked his work and closed his laptop.

"Aama...yenda college da adhu?" Kathir asked buttoning up his new ironed shirt.

"SJK College da.. coimbatore la adhu dhan number one college for arts and commerce, inniku anga farewell celebration da for final years...adhuku dhan Namma porom"

The name of the college instantly reminded him of her. Her voice which never failed to ring in his heart. The voice he has been used to hear and the voice that made him go crazy. His mind played her voice again...

'Kathiruu... unaku theriyuma naa SJK college ku veetla sandapothu inniku dhan application form fill pannen..12 th la nalla marks edhutha appa enna anga join Panni veedarenu sollitaru'

Her voice played on his backside but brushing away those thoughts he got himself ready and the two left the place locking the room. They reached downstairs only to be welcomed by Praveen. The duo got inside the car with Praveen driving with Selva beside him and kathir placed everything in the back seat and sat beside it.

"Enna bro coimbatore vandu one month aachu eppadi iruku?" Selva asked this question to initiate a conversation with Praveen.

"Super bro!!! Aama unga rendu perukum idhu dhan native ah?" asked praveen only to get a quick reply

"Aama bro, Naanum kathirum Inga dhan poradhom, padichom ...ellamaye Inga dhan"

"Aprom yen bro Chennai la 2 years irudinga?" Asked praveen again out of curiosity

"Adhu Inga opportunities konjam kaami bro...adhu illama Chennai naraya padika chance kadachichu... nariya opportunities vanduchu...appadiya develop aga mudichichu... initial nanga Inga dhan settle aaganum irundhom...aprom chance kaga Chennai ponnum...ippo naala success bro adhan Inga vandu studio set panni Ingayae irukalam nu vanduthom"

"Super bro... Last month kuda nenga rendu perum Bangalore oru function la award kuda win panninga la...so happy bro to work with you people..adhuvum ippo naama top reputed college ku program porom na, nenga evalo recommended ah irupinga...aama nenga endha college padichinga?"praveen continued his question queries