Acceptance of universe

He asked her looking deeply in her eyes. She stood there not knowing what or even how to respond. She never in her thoughts felt something like this will happen to her.

"Kathiruu .... nee ippo...enna sonna?"she asked wondering if she heard anything wrong 

He came closer to her,still holding her hands
"Naa unmaiya dhan solran...mulla...nee veelayata dhan sonnan nu ennaku theriyum aana, naa ipo ketadhu unmai dhan... ennaku unna romba pudikum mulla...ippo illa Chinna vayasula lerndey..nee panrandu ellam yennaku romba pudikum...unkoda sanda poda pudikum, unna vambu izhuka pudikum,unna kova pada vekka pudikum aana nee azhudha yennala thangave mudiyadhu..appolam unna tamizh oda thangachi ah dhan patten...aana ippo appadi illa.."

He gave a pause...

"Mulla naa unna virumbaren...romba naalave...rendu varsham unna paathi maatum dhan naa yosichen...unkoda naa vazhanum..vazhka fulla unna naa nalla paathupen... daily unn azhagana mogam tha  pakkanum...unna sirika vekkanum..sanda podanum..adhey maari unna neraiya love pannanum,naa idha ippo sollirika kudadhuna...aana yen nalla mudiyala..nee school mudichutu unkita vandu maanasa vitu pesalam dhan irundhen aana ennala wait panna mudiyala, adhuku naa unna force panren nu nenaikadhey..evalo vena time yedhuthuko..aana na unna kaga wait pannuven...thappa edhachum pesanen na enna manichidhu"

He felt his heart lite after confessing everything to her from the bottom of his heart. He left her hand sensing the place there at now. Meanwhile Mullai was so suprised. She never expected this from him and her mind was still in oscillation asking the same thing - Did he??did he really proposed to me??? What???

While he was still observing her reactions in her eyes,he heard tamizh calling him. He immediately moved back to give space between them

"Dei kathiru, thanks da"tamizh came and patted his shoulders "mulla va time achu"

"Mulla enna, va time achu polam va"tamizh called her again when she came out of her confusions and nodded her head.

"Varen da naliku college la pakalam"kathir told to him.

"Seri da"tamizh said and moved forward followed by mullai. She didn't turn for  a while and kathir was disappointed whether he hurted her in any way. But before getting inside the hall,she turned, smiled at him and went inside.

He felt so happy seeing her like that.

Konjam avasara paatu sollithomo...cha...ava school mudichutu sollirikanum... Chinna ponnu...pavam...aana ippo dhan konjam relieved ah iruku..evalo naal dhan dhurathilerndu rasikaradhu....aana enna solluva nu therila... aiyo polamba vittaley... He talked with himself, shaking his head in disapproval, went to his bike and left the place.

After that time, mullai was in confusion. She didn't know how to take this in her mind. Deeply she knows she likes to spend time with kathir,to pull his leg, to play prank on him and everything. She knew how much he values every relationship in life and his friendship with her brother was the best example.

Days rolled on....

Even though she started to think more about him, she gave more importance to her education. While Kathir who knew about this didn't disturb her much. He knew she needs time for everything and gave her the space needed. But he too like any other man was waiting for her reply.

Mullai started to think more about him after her exams got over. She started to see him,infact admire him indirectly. Their first meet, his ways of teasing her,the care he showed when she was bleeding in pain from her palm, the grief he showed when he lost his father,the value he showed when her dad was hospitalized. All was coming in front of her,how lovable he was to her family. How good was his family to treat her same as they see kanna in their home. She secretly or to be accurate unknowingly started to fall for him.