Help of friendship

Tamizh became speechless after hearing those words from her. Being his friend for so many years he hasn't had that confidence what mullai had for kathir. This feeling made him terrible. After that mullai didn't show much about her feelings but tamizh knew she is being normal only not to make him feel guilty. Tamizh understanding her stood for her in all these times.

........................

Kathir was all silent when tamizh told him all these things. The shattered heart finally found its solace and all he wanted was at that moment to shout to the world to express his feeling. Tamizh came closer to him"dei ennala dhan ivalo prechanai da, i am really sorry da...ennaku nalla theriyum neeyum mullaiyum evalo love panringa nu...ava pavam da...unmela uyir ah iruka.... ennala unga love affect achu nenacha ennaku romba kastama iruku da... please da ava mela thappu illa,ava kita pesu da...avaloda annan nala sollala da ,ava unmaiyave  romba nalla ponnu da...unna nenachu evalo naal azhuda theriyuma... kastama iruku da... unnakaga dhan ava ivalo panna...yenga mama kita Koda sanda pota da....ella kastam avakita vechukithu... engalakukagha Iruka da...nee enna manika kuda yennaku arukadha Irukanu therla...aana adhuku mullaiku dhandanai kudukada da pls"his voice choked while those words.

He wiped those fresh tears that was coming from his eyes and extended his hand on kathir's shoulder"naliku Tarani ku engagement... nee varanum da..ennaku illana kuda ... Tarani kachu va... mulla romba sandosham paduva...anda incident lerndhu Tarani romba depressed agitha...mulla dhan avakita pesi doctor kita poi,oru varusham achu marupudiyum tarani sirichu paatu... aprom one year diploma course padichu..ippo dhan relieved ah iruka.. please da naliku unnakaga naa wait pannuven"saying so tamizh gave a small smile at him and left the place.

Kathir turned icy cold on the situation he has been now. He needs time to process everything down and the truth,the confusion, the pain made all more worse. Not even noticing whether anyone was at home,he went straight to his room and splashed the water directly from the tap. He then took a cold water bath and settled on a chair in his room. He closed his eyes and all he needed was a time alone. It became too late that he forget the fact that he left his work in middle.

The night came up and he was asked to come for dinner. But he didn't feel like eating and he stayed in his room. Selva after finishing all work,stroded straight to his room "yenna da avasarama veetu poren solli ippo ippadi ukkantuthu Iruka??inda ellla photos seriya Irukanu paaru da"he called him out but he was still closing his eyes with deep thoughts. "Dei unnadhan kekaren edhachu pesu"he shaked his shoulder.

Kathir relaxed himself and opened his eyes. "Inniku naa tamizh kita pesanen da"he opened up finally.

Tamizh kitaya..oh ho..kanna paiyan plan work out pannitan pola

"Enna sonnan da?"Selva asked back. Finally calming down his raising heart, kathir told all the truth he learnt today. Selva felt hearing a movie story and in shock he widened his eyes "enna da solra Vasanth ah?? Avan oru dhrogi ah da?"kathir nodded his head to his question.

A brief silence conquered the room. Selva started again"enna da panna pora ippo?"kathir had no answer for that.

"Dei...sollu adhuthu enna yosicha?"Selva asked again.

"Ennaku enna panradhunu therla"kathir heaved out

"Enna da ippadi solra?? Ippo dhan unmai therichu pochu la ....aprom enna?"

"Illa da....adhu..."kathir kept quiet again

"Enna mullai ah paathi yosikiraya?"Selva found the truth. Kathir nodded again.