Lady of the Elstria Cliffs (Dsmp)

"C'mon hurry up Tubbo! He's about to start!" Tommy ran through the village with Tubbo towards the other village kids who were gathered around Tommy's dad and village elder Phil.

Mist began to form as soon as the two sat down intently waiting all eyes on Phil as he cleared his throat and began the story.
"The lady of the Elstria Cliffs was once a beautiful Human who loved the cliffs, so everyday after her chores she left and went and sat on the cliffs until she was called for dinner. One day her family introduced her to a man in the house told her that they had arranged a married between the two." Phil coughed and cleared his throat again "She was thrown into a fit of boiling rage and yelled at her parents then slapped the man in the house and kicked him out.

Overcome by the rage the man felt, he snuck up on the Lady one night, skewered her through the gut and shoved her off the cliff. He looked over his handiwork smiling before he screamed. The lady who he had just murdered was in front of him blood cascading down from the stab wound in her gut 'My life you have taken but another life will be born from this.' and she reached into his chest and pulled out his heart and soul.' One of the children gasped loudly but looked down embarrassed afterwards tail curled around his leg"Sorry...." Phil just smiled and called over a tall hooded figure holding a small bag "The village was devistated as I may not have mentioned this but she was the village healer because of her powers with herbs.

The night after she was killed they found a little kid curled up in her sweater beating heart and everything." Phil finished the story smiled as the figure gave each kid a roll of bread and sent them on their way "Come along Ranboo it's time to start the chores"
the figure took Ranboo by the hand and lead him out of the village into the forest never to see the two again.

A/n HOLY XD THIS TOOK A REALLY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME
also kinda sad tommy's mum didn't get a TV :(
AND TECHNOBLADE DIED >:B