Paperwork, Paperwork and Blobs (Ft: my oc in Dsmp but blobs)

(A/n Okay so this is a story that I took inspiration from It was so fcking wholesome that I wanted to make my own 
Please remember that If i take ANY inspiration I will credit those who I took inspiration from because I'm not a plagiarist :)
Anyways heres the name and author!: » blob dsmp × reader ⤏ one-shots ((By: crmslyw20))
Enjoy!!)

Asita sat at her desk with her head in her hands as she stared at her papers with fury. "AGHHHHHHHHH THIS MAKES NO SENSE" She slammed her head onto the desk and groaned "I think I should just quit this for the week....." Astia picked her head up off her desk, stood up and pushed the chair back under the desk. She exited the room, walked down the stairs and flopped down on the couch tired and stressed.

Merop?

Astia looked to the side at the large group of tiny beings with different features staring at her from the stairs. "Oh hey guys, You need something?"

The black and white blob began hopping down the stairs followed by the other two blobs that usually hung around it.

"What are you three doing?"

The three blobs each helped each other up onto the couch.

"What are yo-"

The split blob snuggled up against Astia's arm while the horned blob sat on their shoulder and the one with the red fabric around it's neck sat one their head making high pitched noises at the large group of blobs on the stairs.

Astia laid there shocked as the mass of blobs began hopping and tumbling down the stairs towards the couch where each found a spot either leaned up against the ravenettes figure or sitting along the floor by the couch.

Astia just smiled and closed their eyes falling alseep to the little blobs squeak talking.

(A/n: MINX'S IF YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE VIDEO IS KEEPING ME ALIVE RN HELP)