Mistress Maral Cookie (Cookie run: kingdom!)

((A/n shouting is in bold and thoughts are in italics!
Experimentation!))

(((this is gonna be a like a few chapters fanfic.
You can vote for who you want me to ship Maral with :D
I like screwing around with the emo cookies ships so like posion mushroom [platonic] Dark chocco Pomagrante Licorice Dark Entranchtress Esspresso ETC))) (Sorry Esspresline shippers <3)

"HURRY THEIR GETTING AWAY" Red velvet cookie kept running through the eerily quiet forest closly followed by Pomagrante, Posion Mushroom , Dark Chocolate, Licoice, and Dark Entchantress Cookie... and a whole army of cookies led by Gingerbrave following them. 

"FACE THE WRATH OF THE FOREST"  A female cookie's voice shouted out from the trees as the forest began to shake the trees came alive and used their knarled branchs to attack the cookies, the grass knotting together causing the army to trip, and stumble into each other whilest Red Velvet led the other dark cookies away into the forest and away from the enraged plants and shouting cookies.

"And where may you be going dears?" The voice spoke again but it sounded closer. Pomagrante was the first to speak to the voice of the mystifying cookie "Who are you." The cookie in the trees laughed at Pomagrante's question stepping out from behind red velvet smiling as they all jumped and backed away (Including red velvet he didn't know they were behind him lol)

"You may call me.."

"Mistress Maral Cookie"

((A/n hahahah L cliffhanger (((I think))) Ungandan Knuckles Hahahah))