8.

Purvi's POV...
Today is 23rd December. I cannot forget this date because this day marks the start of new phase of my life. I am going to start a new life with Kavin as his wife. It was difficult for me and is difficult for me. Yesterday itself I lost my parents in a very abrupt way. Aman was going to marry me but could not. I was saved but I got married to Kavin and was saved by Kavin only. Whatever happened I had blamed him for that but he remained stubborn and helped me. He remained in his good place indeed. Today I will be entering our sorry his house. I don't know how his parents his family will react. Will they accept me or not? I was thinking all this when Kavin entered the room and told that we were ready to leave. I stood up but stumbled I was weak though. He held my hand and hold me made me stand properly. My hands were on his chest. He looked at me with a grim countenance and I was looking at him with cute eyes. My heartbeat was itself fast due to our closeness and it increased when I felt that his heart was too beating fast. "Are you okay?" He asked. I replied him with a nod and looked down to avoid the embarrassment and my blush. We departed from the hospital. We were sitting in the car and I was looking at the nature. Actually I was thinking all those incidents that happened. Suddenly my life changed and to such an extent that now I am married and just to a deal. Even our marriage is not real. "Are you thinking about the past incidents or thinking about the incident what's going to happen?" I looked at him. Though I did not show but I was shocked. How can he know that I am thinking something? Well brushing all those thoughts I replied in affirmation. He kept his hand on mine and assured me that he'll take care of everything. I smiled. I don't know that wether I can find any better person than him. He is really very kind and humble and I have accused him of marrying yesterday! How stupid! Well after a journey of 1 hour we reach his house. That one hour journey was filled with nervousness, anxiousness and scare. I was hell nervous. We got to the main door. He was about to ring the bell when he looked at me. I smiled just to assure I am fine. He took my hands in his and ring the doorbell. The door was opened by a beautiful girl. Indeed she was beautiful but moreover she was cute. "Dada!" She exclaimed and hugged him. He hugged her back. Through their conversations I got to know that her name is Sai. She looked at me and greeted me. I felt she was about to enquire about me when a lady from back shouted. "Ae jungli mulgi! Tu usse andar bhi aane degi ya nahi!" "Ji Kaku" I looked and found a lady standing in the hall. She had a queenly apperance. It felt that she is the "mukhiya" of the house. She came forward and threw her questions at once with her dagger eyes. Kavin told everything to them. I was looking at him continuously while he was explaining the series of events. After that Kaku, yes Kaku I guess that's what everyone calls her. So Kaku called someone. Yes that someone was Kavin's aai, Ashwini aai. "Ashwini jaldi se grih pravesh ka saamaan lekar aa. Hamare ghar ki bahu ka swaagat jo karna hai." Kaku said looking at me. I smiled but was surprised to see they accepted me so easily. I think they are sensible. Not as Kavin. They did my grah pravesh. I was happy to get a family. Then I got introduced to the family members and vice versa. Samrat, Virat and Mohit dada treated me as their sister. Sai, Pakhi didi and Karishma were my sisters. I got a baba and aai again. After the introduction and a lot of chattering I was showed my room. One thing to mention I did not tell anyone that our marriage is a deal. I entered the room sorry not mine it was actually Kavin's. As we are married we had to share the same room. I was very anxious and nervous. I sat on the bed just to calm myself down. I did not notice when he entered the room. "Are you okay?" I opened my eyes by his voice. "Yes I am fine." "But it doesn't seem so."
"No I was just thinking..."
He interrupted me.
"Actually I did not expect my family to accept you so easily."
"Even I didn't."
"Hmm they are very sensible."
"Yes not like you."
"Wait a minute. What did you say?"
"I said your family is sensible unlike you."
"What do you mean? I am not sensible enough."
"No"
We shared a grim look for few minutes and then bursted into laughter.

THANK YOU

NEXT UPDATE AFTER 30+ VOTES