9.

Kavin's POV...
Days passed by. Purvi had now become comfortable with my family but there was distance between us. Maybe she didn't want to bridge it so I respected her decision. One night I came from the police station and saw that she was busy in studying. I entered the room kept my watch, phone and gun. Surprisingly she did not notice. I didn't know she is so particular and engrossed in her studies. I went to freshen up and came back. Still she did not notice. I came near her and tapped her shoulder. "Purvi" I called out. She finally turned. She was shocked.
"You came?"
"Yes"
"Are when did you come?"
"Half an hour back"
"What! Half an hour! Not possible."
"Are why isn't it possible?"
"Because I am there in the room from from past 2hrs. How come I did not notice your presence."
"Because you were engrossed in studies."
"Really?"
"Yes. I didn't know you are so particular and engrossed in your studies."
She smiled and sat back onto the chair.
"Well your studies are over by 10'o clock. How come you are studying late at night?"
"Tomorrow is my exam and whenever I do have an exam I stay up at night and study."
"Ok but you need to sleep. Staying up late at night night before exam won't help. It's bad for your health even."
"I know but what to do it's my habit. I can't change it."
"You have to."
I hold her wrist and made her away from the study table.
"Anything which is bad for health you have to change it."
"But"
"No ifs and buts"
"But my books"
"What books?"
"Atleast let me keep my books at a better place."
She arranged her Books and came back.
"Done let's sleep."
"Wait a minute"
She turned and looked at me with a "what's left" type look.
"Did you have your dinner?"
She bit her tongue and turned to the other side.
"Purvi" I raised my voice.
She turned with a very cute face.
"Sorry na I forgot. Next time it won't happen."
"Ok but come first you have to have your dinner and then we'll sleep."
"Ok" she nodded and came with me. I was shocked how come she did not argue with me. Maybe she's hungry that's why but she being she won't admit. I dragged her to the dining table and made her sit. I came with a plate of food. Before I fed her I saw Virat with vahini. He too was coming to the dining table.
"Are Virat vahini! You too are awake?"
"Yes but why you too are awake?"
"Actually Purvi did not have her dinner as she was engrossed studying so I dragged her to the dining table to make her eat."
"Same is with Sai. She did not have her dinner too."
"Ok so let's feed our wives together!"
"Yes"
Vahini and Purvi sat on the chairs and we were standing with the plates feeding them. After we were done, we bid them goo night and came to our room. Purvi felt asleep soon. She was too tired. I caressed her hairs slowly and went to sleep.

THANK YOU

NEXT UPDATE AFTER 30+ VOTES

Tum Jo Aaye Zindagi Mein जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें