colleagues with benefits? || la signora

Spoilers for the inazuma archon Quest part 2!!!

Also if I see any chat noir comments I'll gauge your eyeballs out, them comments UNFUNNYYYYYY /LH SMH can't even use an English word without y'all bringing that furry up😭

Don't compare the personality+ outfits I give to the reader to any characters
_
_
_

Signora fell to the ground as she tried to catch herself with her arms, breathing rapidly from air. She did not expect the traveler to defeat HER. this wasn't supposed to happen.

Signora thought about fleeing the scene, as she could not put up another fight, at least not with the archon.

Just as Signora was about to get up and disappear, she heard footsteps coming down towards her, and her head snapped towards the sound.

The shogun was walking towards her, with her sword in hand, a horrific aura surrounded her.

"I'm a snezhnayan diplomat, if you lay a finger on me.." Signora attempted to threaten, slowly getting back on her feet, clearly, her words had no use, as the shogun kept walking, unfazed.

Signora felt a wave  of rage and fear rush over her, no matter what way she thought about escaping, it all ended with the same results.

Getting killed by the electro archon.

The shogun's eyes began to glow and her powers activated, her sword radiating intense electro powers.

She rose her sword above her head, ready to strike at once, until a new voice chimed in.

"Stop!! Don't you dare hurt my sister!" a young girl ran in front of LA Signora, putting up her arms protectively, a frightened yet angry expression on her face.she looked exactly like a younger version of the harbinger,  Signora's eyes widened.

The shogun froze, stunned at the sight.

Sisters?..

A smiled curled on the little sister's face, she slowly reached for her pocket, Taking out a ball.. Ball of what??

She threw the ball on the floor harshly and it created a thick smoke, the shogun snapped out of her thoughts and Dashed towards the smoke, immediately piercing through it. But it was too late, Signora and her sister were already gone.

Or, was that really her little sister?

The younger sister wrapped her arm around signora's waist, helping her lay on the bed.

"Thank you, chameleon. I owe you one." Signora huffed as she winced in pain.

The little sister, or more accurately, you, transformed back into your original form.
"At your service, m'lady."

You were currently at your base, after the distraction you made for the shogun, you grabbed Signora and used your powers to get back to the base as quickly as possible.
Though it was a bit harsh on the shogun, to use a sister relationship that she once had, on her, but you got what you wanted, and that's what mattered.

You walked over to a drawer, opening it and taking out a special healing spray, dottore truly knew his way around with these weird drugs, they work miraculously.

You walked over to signora again, she was looking down at her hands, when you unexpectedly sprayed her without a warning.
She snapped her head up and glared at you.
"What was that?"

You didn't say anything, just sprayed her in her face, her hands immediately met her face, and she groaned slightly.

"Chameleon what is that?!"

"It's a healing spray!" you smiled down at her, stiffling a laugh.

"Well I don't need it, you know that's not how my powers work!" she removed her hands from her face, looking up at you, she cocked a brow.

"O-kay~" you put the spray aside and sat down next to her, she looked down again, a mix of 'I'm so fucking angry' and 'I should just die' on her face.

"How are you feeling, rosalyne?" you put an arm around her, pulling her closer to you, your bodies now touching.

"I'm gonna kill that balladeer, that little rascal, he set me up." she muttered angrily, balling her fists. "And not to mention.. I failed to get the gnosis, what will her majesty think? Of me?"

"I know, I know. But do not forget, you have worked hard and that's what matters, you've already gotten 2 gnoses. I'm sure her majesty is proud of you." You reassured her, patting her back gently.

"You..you think so?" she looked at you with puppy eyes, and your heart nearly melted.
"I know so."

You slowly began leaning, your eyes locked on her lips as well as hers on yours, her hand reached to your cheek as she pulled you closer.

And just then, there was a knock on the door.

Signora quickly stood up on her feet, nearly stumbling back. You stood up as well and caught her, she coughed and chuckled awkwardly and you just smiled..awkwardly.

"Come in!" Signora rose her voice and scooted away from you. The door opened and a recruit walked in, Bowing.

"My lord, signora, her majesty is calling for you."

Signora slightly frowned and you noticed, she looked at you with worried eyes and you gave her a thumbs up, she took in a deep breath, breath out, and rose her chin confidently.

That's what I like to see.

The recruit left the room and signora too, began walking out, at the doorstep she stopped. She turned her head to you, a smirk plastered on her face, and she winked at you. Then leaving you alone.

Your arms were crossed on your chest, unsurprisingly, there was a smirk of amusement on your face too.

That woman really is something else.