🌸~RazorXFem!reader~🌸

I feel like 3 people requested razorxreader, I'm gonna be making more razor ones so take this in the meanwhile.

|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|

you were quietly sitting down on a tree branch, waiting for a certain wolf boy to arrive.
You would meet up with him everyday around 11am, it basically became a routine for the both of you.
Sometimes razor would be sitting in your spot waiting for you to arrive, and sometimes you waited for him.
But you were scared, you were scared that one day he..might now show up.
But he wouldn't break his promise, you were confident of it.

You looked at the package next to you, you made him breakfast, he loved your cooking so you wouldn't meet him without cooking him something.
You waited for about 10 minutes and still no sign of razor.
Maybe he won't show up today?

Well..he is living with a wolf pack, so maybe he had to go hunting with them.

You sighed before jumping off of the tree branch, you were gonna take a small walk around the forest until you heard a sound coming from a bush.

You slowly walked over to the bush, you thought it was a squirrel since there were lots of nutshells laying around in that area.
You bend down a little to have better look, and the moment you did.
Something jumped at you.
"W-ahh!" You yelped in surprise as you fell backwards on the grass with your eyes shut.
You heard a boy giggling and when you opened your eyes, you saw razor on top of you laughing, with a hue of pink on his cheeks.

You started furiously blushing and covered your face with your hand.
This boy!!!
you heard his laughter slowly die, he tilted his head in confusion, why were you covering your face with your hands, did he do something wrong?
"(Y/n)" the wolf boy called.
"y-yes razor?" You slowly removed your hands from your face.
He got off of you and helped you get up, you brushed the dust and dirt off your clothes,

you looked back up at razor and he offered you his hand, you took his hand into yours.
"What's wrong, razor?" You asked him.
"Come, I want to show something, to friend."
You just gave him a smile and a nod, then both of you started heading to razor's desired destination.

You really wanted to ask him why he was late, but you didn't.
You'll let it slip this time but you were definitely gonna ask him next time, since razor isn't the type to be late.

You both walked through the forest, hand in hand.
"So razor, how far is this thing that you wanna show me?" You asked.
"Not far." He spared you a glance.
You just nodded.
.
.
.
"Is this the place, razor?"You looked at the boy.
"Yes."
It was a big cave with vines handing all over it, you also saw a few fireflies flying around inside it.

Razor suddenly grabbed your hand and walked in the cave, it was kinda scary so you clung onto razor like a child, you could something like a water fall but you didn't know if it was an actual water fall.

Razor suddenly stopped walking and his hand trailed down to his pocket.
"What's wrong?" You tilted your head in confusion.
He pulled out a fabric and turned to you.
He started wrapping the fabric around your eyes to prevent you from seeing anything.
"It's okay, it's surprise"
"Okay."
He grabbed your hand once again, his other hand trailed to your waist to help you so you wouldn't fall, you blushed from his actions and you were praying he wouldn't see.

After 2 mins of walking, he finally took off the fabric, and what you saw..

"woah! It's so pretty!" You said in amusement.
Razor smiled, he thought it was really cute how you were so excited.
"Razor! How on earth did you find this place?!"
"I was hunting, I follow boar in here."
"It's so magical!" You screeched in excitement.
Razor chuckled at your child-like behavior.
"S-sorry! I got ahead of myself"
The wolf boy suddenly wrapped his arms around your waist and placed his forehead on yours.
You blushed madly at his sudden action, he sure has been getting touchy lately.
"(Y/n).. Is this love.." the boy mumbled.
"Love..?" You were confused.
"I think I love you..(y/n)"
His words made your eyes widen, you were stunned.
Of course you loved him back, actually..you've loved him fo a long time now.
"Razor.." you looked at him in the eyes before giving him a soft smile.
"I love you too." His eyes widen a little, and without wasting another second, he leaned towards and placed his lips on yours.
And without a second thought, you kissed him back.