Sick Bents first words and Little of Damon.

(Another Pic of Damon on the side --------> )

Friday couldnt come fast enough I was so happy to go out and spend the day with Luke. But plans changed, last night or this morning when I woke up throwing up. I feel like complete and utter shit. I dont feel like moving everything in my body hurts. I have a fever of 101 Im coughing nonstop. My throat feels like its being clawed out by Wolverine. Just feeling so fatigue and having headaches. I haven't seen my baby boy all day. Basicl I've been locked p in the guest room. My mom told me to sta away from everyone. They are still staying here till the house finish getting redecorated. I just want to leave and take care of Bent everytime I hear him cry my little baby boy.

'KNOCK KNOCK' I looked at the door and smiled. I can smeel his intoxicating sent. He turned the nob slowly entering the room. I smiled as he came in the room. He put his index fingers up to his telling me to be quiet. I nodded and move over as he came near me.

"How you feeeling baby girl?" He asked kissing my forehead. He crawled in next to me on the bed.  Putting my head on his shirtless chess putting my arm on his shoulder and intertwined our legs. This exact moment complete and utter sleepiness just taking over laying down with the best Boyfriend ever. He is so comfortable and sexy. I get a good view and something good to lay on with warnth to cool down my freezing body. His fingers running threw my hair in a repeated rythm.

"Bad I dont want to move but I want Bent. You should go before my mom comes up and yells at you. Plus I dont want you to get sick." I told him. My eyes keep fluttering closed but open again. Luke pulled me closer to him making me tighten my grip on him.

"Awww dont worry Babe your doctor appoitment is soon he will give you medicine. She is feeding Bent right now I was going to but she took the food and told me to play with the boys. She treats them like kids its cute sunce they are her kids but adults. And I dont care if I get sick as long as im with you." He said. Gosh this handsome guy laying next to me has to be the sweetest man alive. I have'nt ment anyone as nice as him. He puts eveyone needs first before his. He is a good Alpha you can tell. I known him for about 4 weeks now he is amazing. I hate to be awway from him but that just my wolf wanting to stay by her mates side all the time. I like staying next to him anywway he is just to kind to stay away from. He also really good at singing and that just a plus. A hot guy and hot guy that sings add Alpha with power turn on. You can not forget those abs and then how he is with Bent and with me/everyone else.

"Okay I'll go down when its time or is it the pack doctor?" I asked.

"Pack Doctor. im going to go down and make you some soup and get you some drinks baby girl." He said. I didnt want him to go but he has to or my mom will be up. She is really taking this serious me having the Flu. The flu sucks if I feel llike this I wonder how Bent felt when he had it. My poor little Baby. Man I want to see him and hold him I miss him even though he is downstairs. My dad said I would get him sick again if I go near him. Luke left and I instantly felt cold. Why do I have to be sick and feel like shit. 

UGGHHHHH SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!

Waking up with a knock on the door. I looked to see Luke opening it. A middle aged women with grey hair came over and smiled at me she must be the pack doctor.