Bents B-day

(Pic of Bent on side. ------->)

"Happy Birthday Little guy you are getting so big" Luke said kissing Bents forhead and ate his pancakes. Yep had to cook pancakes today what do you expect its a special occasion. Plus I just love pancakes. I think it would be the one food I can eat everyday. Like if it was the only food I can eat for the rest of my life it would be pancakes. Cause you can change it like choclate chip, strawberry, or blueberry. I love pancakes they never get old. I asked so many people if they can eat on food for the rest of there lives what would it be. I got some really good ones like Steak cause you can change the taste. Potatoes cause you can have mashed potatoes fries and others. Also got taco cause you can change the toppings. I also got cookies witch was from my favorite teacher Mr. Keller. Once I asked him he basically screamed Cookies then went on a full blown story where to get the best cookies. He came in the next day with cookies for me to try. It was pretty awesome. Espacially since he is in or pack. He has to be one of the funniest collest teachers I know. But the worst answer I have gotten that just made me laugh when Nick told me. Nick is a kid in my art class that Damon teaches. Well nick says grapefruit. Out of all the things in the word grapefruit. Like there are other very good fruits like strawberry or watermelon. Why graefruit? Its all good though cause he is really funny always makes me laugh.

"Thank you daddy." Bent said with syrup all over his fingers. He is he messiest eater ever just like his dad. Aw my little baby has a big day today. Fiirst we are going to finsih our food then go to grandma Heathers Luke mom. We are going to pick Lex up and then its off to the airport to get Sara, Abby, Wilby, Josh,Kendra, and there son Max. I havent met max yet it will be nice to see how there kid turned out. I seen pictures of him he is absouletly adorable. After we get them its off to Chuk E Cheese with Bent and some of his friends at preschool. He goes almost everyday for about three hours. Then my mom picks him up. He likes it he always happy to go. That wont last long as soon as he hit the double digits. Cant wait not I want Bent to stay little for ever. The day end in a pack party for Bentley.

"Are you ready to go?" Luke asked Us as I finished washing the dishes.

"Yeah lets go pick her up before she starts calling every five mintues."  I told him.

''''''''''''''''''''

Chuck E Cheese funniest place for kids and Hell whole for parents. Bent keeps running away when I go near him just going to game to game. I let go off by himself and he forgot all about his tickets good thing Luke was behind him playing  Deal or No Deal. These kids have so much energey here. Why couldnt we go to the works and just let Bent run around The ballo City. He would have had fun in their while I played air hockey with Sara. I love Chuck E Cheese dont get me wrong. But sometimes its to much and I hget bored once I run out of tokens. But as long as Bentley is happy Im happy. I love him to death he is my life so Im fine.

"Babe come on lets sit and eat some pizza." Luke whispered in my ear as he hugged me from behind. His big muscular arms resting on my waist. As he trailed kisses on down my neck as I watched our son.

"Bent come lets go eat then you can come back and play again." I told him. He pouted his little lip and trudged back to the table with us, Bent of course ate two slices of pizza fast and wanted to go play again. Thats how it was for the next three housrs playing games then the kids playing in the jungle gym. 

Once we got home both mine and Luke mom where cooking dinner along with some of the pack members. WHile look went outside and got the things ready for the kids. Putting the big castle bouncy castle up with Jai was funny to watch Luke do. Once it was up Mas went in and played with it. While Cody came out to help Set things up such as pool table taking it outside and air hockey. Once air hockey was up and went to play around against Jai of course I won. After everything was set up I just played around with Bent. Us going down the slide together. Intill his friends came and he ditched me for them and I was left alone sitting on a chair by myself.

"Whats wrong baby?" Luke asked as he handed be a plate of food.

"Nothing Bentley is getting so big soon he wont even need me anymore." I said sadly looking at my son play tag with his bestfriend Connor. Connor was little adorable boy them to are always together talking and laughing. They will be bestfriends forever. Watch Conor will end up being the Beta from how close they are.

"He will need you when he is old enough to have kids himself. He is our son he will always need us even when he is old. Dont worry baby we will get on his nerves when he is older but he will always love us. That wont stop at all." Luke stops as Bent comes running to me. I smile as he jumps into my arms laughing.

"Mommy Abby said she was it hide me mommy." He says trying to hide under my shirt. I grabbed Lukes arm and put him infoont of me as Abby ran by saying im comming.

"She is all gone buddy." Luke told him. Luke peeked his head out and jumped down.

" Thanks Mommy and Daddy." Bent said running. He stoped and turn and ran back kissing my cheek. " I LOVE YOU MOMMY" He whisper yelled in my ear. He ran off to hide with Connor.

"I told you baby plus even if we do get on his nerves when we have more kids we can get on there nerves to thats all apart of parenting babe.'"Luke says picking me up and placing me on his lap.

"I know we just have to wait intill I'm done with school then we can have more kids." I told him. We talked about having kids and he really wants one and I want Bent o be an older brother so I cant wait for another child.  I hope its a little girl but I will be fine if it is a little boy I will love them no matter what.

"I know cant wiat. I love you." He said kissing me passionately.

"Love you to Luke."