Change of Mind

(Pic of Damon on side -------------->    Only 2 or 3 more chap.)

~Damon Pov~

"Damon......" Summer hissed and slapped my back. Tossing to my other side not facing her anymore. Im really tired and I have to teacher in a couple of hours. "Damon. Damon" She satrted shaking me as I moaned in a response.

"Summer Please I am tired. I will rub your feet when I wake up. I  have to teach in a couple of hours. I left some cookies and milk in the mini fridge in our bathroom. Now please Be Quiet."I sighed. Putting the blanket over my head. Why cant she just sleep I knowshe is carrying a baby inside of her. But come on please just one night without her tossing and turning and her ending up laying half on me and half off. In a awkward cuddle. I was hoping that otday I would get a good night sleep and have a good day at work. But of course not cause she wont stop moving and calling my name.

"Damon No lis-" She cut her self off with a small scream.

"Whats wrong are you okay? Is the baby okay?" I couldnt help but worry about her.

"My.........Water.......Broke" She panted holding on to her stomach. Flyign off the bed I grabbed a towle and walked toward the bathroom.

"Im going to take a quick shower you sit there and just uhhh sit there breathe I will get the girls ready to." I told her and ran into the bathroom. I took fastest shower and got Lola and Madison dressed and In the car. I went and held Summer Bridal style to the car.

The car ride there was sort of quiet the girls where sleeping and Summer was just taking deep breathes rubbing her stomach. God today is the day I see my little boy or girl. Oh I cant wait to hold him/her in my hands and just love my son to death. He/her will grow up and we will be close. I will teach him/her everything.

"Are you okay?" I asked Summer as we stoped at a red light.

"Fine the contractions are 20 mintues apart we should hurry" She said panting again.

"Okay babe just take deep breathes" I told her.

Making it to the Hospital I got Lola carseat and held Madison to my chest. Well this is going to be hard how am I going to help Summer inside.

"Hello." I said as soon as she answerd

"What do you want Damon?" She growled.

"Look mom  I know you are mad about dad and everything else but I really need you. Summer is in Labor and I need someone to watch Madison and Lola so I can be inside helping Sum." I told my mom. Yeah she probaly still pissed I killed dad but he needed it. Needed to die. But oh well she will get over it eventually.