Chapter 4: Visiting Master Fu and shock

Isaac POV

After hearing about Master Fu's shop being ransacked from Jackie, Cassie ,Luka, Marinette and I decided to go and visit him in the hospital. He had a bandage on his head and ribs.

" Master, are you alright?" Marinette asked.

"Yes, just a minor concussion and some bruised ribs. I'll be out in a few weeks. But that's not important. There is something I have to tell you." Fu said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It seems Adrien and Lila are back. And they are not alone. A man wearing a black jumpsuit resembling an owl. He had a brooch on his chest. They have taken the miracle box." Fu explained.

I froze after hearing Fu's explanation.

"No, it can't be." I murmured. Cassie held my shoulder.

"What is it, Zack?" She asked.

"I think whoever the person in the owl suit has the miraculous of the owl." I replied.

Nino and Alya glanced at me.

"Are you sure? It could be a hoax." Nino questioned me.

"I hope you're right, man. For now, we need to find the miracle box. And those two." I said.

"Please, be careful. It's most likely they know you're identity, Marinette." Fu said.

Marinette nodded and looked at Luka, who nodded back.

After we left the hospital, we heard an explosion from a bank. We saw police officers racing to the smoking building.

"Time to transform, guys!" Marinette said.

We nodded and hid in an alleyway to transform, except Nino, due to the fact that he returned his miraculous back to Fu after our fight with Hawkmoth.

"Good luck, babe." Nino said and kissed Alya before we departed.