Finally

"I'm heading out! I'll be back in a bit."

I grab my keys and bag and check my outfit in the mirror one more time before leaving through the garage door.

"Hey Zoeeeee! I'm on my way over. I gotta run by the gas station real quick before I come get you."

"Alrighty, I'll see you in a bit bae."

My best friend of four years is waiting for me to pick her up and take us to the movie theater.

I get out of the car and walk into the gas station to prepay for my gas.

Holy shit he's hot

He's standing in line waiting. He's so tall I have to look up to see his face. He looks about 6'4, and compared to my 5'3 he's basically a giant. He has gorgeous light brown eyes and a perfect muscular figure visible even under his clothes.

I walk into line behind him and can smell his cologne.

Fuck

I feel a throbbing between my legs and curse at myself for being so shameless as to get turned on by a complete stranger.

I snap out of my daze and realize the line has moved up. I take a few steps ahead and try to pull out my cash, getting ready to pay on my turn. My ID tumbles out of my wallet and onto the floor in front of the beautiful specimen of a man.

"Excuse me but could you grab that for me?"

He doesn't budge. Doesn't even turn around. I know damn well he heard me.

"Excuse me, sir?" I stand on my tip-toes and tap him on the shoulder.

He turns around to face me and looks down into my eyes.

"I heard you, I was just waiting for you to address me properly."

What? Who the hell does he think he is?

I feel a jolt of excitement run through my body as he stand looking down at me, oddly enjoying having to look up as he looms over me.

Get a hold of yourself

"Excuse me? I was just asking you to grab my ID that fell."

I try my best to sound mean but I end up stuttering and I can feel my face get warm. The bastard just stands there looking at me, so I take it upon myself to bend down and reach past him to grab my card.

As I stand up I see him still staring and glare at him. He takes the card in my hand and looks down at my skirt.

"You really shouldn't bend down when other men are behind you."

He takes me by my wrist and spins us around so that I'm in his spot and he's in mine. His hands find my hips and uses them to turn my back to him.

"Now you can bend over all you'd like."

I lower my voice to a whisper.

"What makes you think I won't yell and cause a scene over the way you're touching me? I don't even know your name."

"I saw you eyeing me the moment you walked into the store. I can see your heart beat under your jewelry on your neck and it looks like you're pretty excited if I'm not mistaken."

He tosses my Id onto the floor in front of me and let's go of my hips.

"Now go ahead and pick it up."