The Blue One

We sit in silence for about five seconds. His hand wrapped around my throat, my hand gripping his forearm, and lust radiating off of the both of us filling the air.

The tense silence is broken by a muttered "Fuck this." from Tony as he pulls me forward by my neck and crashes his lips onto mine.

He tastes like honey

I drink in his taste and scent as I moan quietly against his mouth. His tongue brushes past my lips and enters my hot mouth, dancing with my own in hungry desperate swirls.

We begin to breathe heavily and my soft moans begin to become louder by the second. My panties are soaked with my arousal and I can't help but clench my thighs together in attempt to satisfy the ache between my legs.

His hand finds its way up my skirt and I gasp as the tip of his middle finger brushes past my clit. My sex and his warm touch only separated by my thin red lingerie-like panties.

I sigh into his mouth and grab onto his shirt, desperately trying to get my body as close as possible to his. He pulls away and breaks our kiss and I reluctantly lean back to look at him, panting like a dog.

"Look at you. So desperate to touch me. If you want it so bad then use your words and ask for it. Better yet, beg for it. Beg me to touch you."

His hand leaves my throat and his other slides out from under my skirt. I crave his touch and almost immediately beg for more.

"I don't beg."

I never beg for anything. Especially not a random man I just met to touch me. No matter how sexy..and tall..and dominant.. and-

Stop getting carried away. I have to stand my ground and just hope that he breaks me down.

He cocks his head to one side and raises an eyebrow in surprise. The look in his eyes reaching my very core.

"Is that a fact?"

Typical response.

I'm honestly disappointed. I pull down my skirt and swing my legs off of the seat and onto the floor in preparation to open the door.

"Who the fuck said you could leave?"

I freeze, my hand inches away from the door. My heat practically dripping at the sound of his voice. He sounds serious, but I want to see how far he'll go .

I grip the door handle and in the same moment I feel a hand rip my arm away from the door and pull my legs back onto the seat. I turn my head to look at him but my eyes trail down against my will and stop at the bulge in his pants.

Fuck, he's huge.

He grabs my jaw and pushes two fingers into my mouth. I instinctively swirl my tongue around his fingers, sucking lightly. He pulls my head up and forces my gaze to land on his eyes.

"If I tell you to beg, you beg. If I tell you to get on your knees and suck my cock, you get on your fucking knees. If I tell you to take every inch of me, you take. Every. Single. Inch. Like a good bitch. Understood?"