Claim me

**WARNING: I know it's only the second part, but we're gonna dive right in, because why the fuck not??? PREPARE YOURSELF FOR SOME "FUCK ME IN THE BACKSEAT " S👏M👏U👏T

What the actual hell is happening?

My heart is beating out of my chest and my skin is on fire in every place his hands touched. I hesitate for a few seconds and receive a light pinch on my ass.

"Go on. Pick it up." His voice alone makes my knees weak as he whispers in my air, his breath tickling my neck.

I slowly bend over to pick up my Id. I can feel the cool air hit the back of my thighs and the bottom of my exposed ass, sending a shiver down my spine. I grab my card and straighten up, breathing louder and heavier than I'd like to admit.

"There we go. Wasn't too hard now was it?"

I force myself to breathe steadily and turn my head just enough so he can see the lustful yet aggressive look on my face.

"Fuck you." I spit out under my breath.

He pushes me forward towards the counter as the cashier indicates that it's my turn to pay.

"If you insist. It's the blue one."

Wha-

"What number?"

I snap back to reality
(ope there goes gravity. I'm sorry I had to 😅😭 song reference )

Shit, what number was it? I'm over here getting wet for a total stranger and my dumbass forgot what pump I parked by.

""Uhm, number..." I peek out of the dirt gas station door and squint to see the number, my heart still beating so hard I can hear it.

"Five. And I'll be paying for her as well as myself. Forty dollars on pump five and thirty on four."

He's radiating dominance as he steps past me and hands the teenage cashier the money and begins to walk out.

I gather myself, thank the young boy, and make my way out of the store right behind my new..friend?  Acquaintance? Interest? I'm not sure anymore at this point.

I begin to walk towards my car until I feel a tug on the waist of my skirt, I stumble sideways a few steps and my cheek bumps into his shoulder. I slowly look up at the towering figure and I can see his eyes full of lust.

"Fill your tank and go park in the lot of that store." He says pointing across the street at a local supermarket. More like demands.

I nod and he releases my skirt after looking me over one more time. I'm waiting in the parking lot within seven minutes, but who's keeping track right?

I see a blue car pull up next to me and it clicks.

Blue car you idiot. "It's the blue one." Duhhh.

I remain seated as he exits his car and comes around to open my door.

Am I really about to do this? What even is "this"?

The driver door swings open and I immediately step out, locking the doors and fidgeting with the keys as I place them in my pocket.

We walk the short distance to his car and I realize he has somewhat dark windows.

Either I die here or something great happens. Might as well go for it and hope for the best.

He opens the back door and I slide in, him coming in after me.

"Your name?"

"Huh? Oh my name, yeah I suppose you don't even know my name yet huh?"

Shit I'm rambling.

"Well yes, that's why I asked. Mine's Tony.

"Well then, Tony, I'm y/n. Nice to officially meet you. I extend my hand and he grabs my wrist as his other finds my thighs.

My breath hitches in my throat.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to claim you. To make you mine."

I stare at him and I can feel the excitement between my clenched thighs.

"I know you've been thinking about it since you saw me. Don't be all shy now. You basically asked me to fuck you remember?" He reminds me with a smirk.

I release the breath I've been holding in and an ungodly and very sinful but quiet noise falls out of my mouth. I see something flicker in his eyes and he wraps his hand lightly around my throat.

"Moaning already and I haven't even touched you huh? You must be as excited as I am."

My shy girl act falls away and I decide

Fuck it

"If you don't completely ruin me, there's no chance of this happening again. Not a single person has fucked me as hard as I'd like. Hope your up for the challenge.

He stares at me and I feel his grip tighten around my throat, sure he can feel my heartbeat under his long, thick fingers.
I stare him in the face and practically dare him...

"Claim me."