Pick It Up

"Yes sir-"
His free hand flies to my throat and I gasp in surprise. He yanks me towards him and removes his fingers from my mouth.

His eyes ablaze with lust, the bulge in his pants growing; he groans out a question, "What did you just call me?"

"S-sir." I barely manage to stutter my answer. My entire body quivering with fear and anticipation.

This is it. The rush I've been looking for.

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of a zipper being pulled down. I look down at Tony's hand and see him pull out his rock hard member. I almost gasp out loud and squeeze my thighs together.

His left hand releases my neck and pushes my legs apart, pulling me down on the seat as I lay on my back, spreading my legs, inviting him.

He pushes up my skirt, pulls my panties to the side and adjusts himself over me , his tip rubbing my slick entrance.

What the hell?!

I feel a vibration by my head and realize it's my phone. Before I can reach for it, his long muscular arm extends to the buzzing object and the light shines on his face as he reads the caller Id.

"It's someone named Zoe."

Shit! I'm supposed to be picking her up right now. I completely forgot.

"Let it ring." I say, hoping she forgives me. At least I have time to think of an excuse , or to work up the courage to tell her what I was doing when she called.

"Pick it up?" He says with a smirk. "Gotcha."

I hear the line click as Zoe's voice comes on speaker, just as I feel his thick hard member thrust into me.

"Fuck!"

A moan escapes me as I try to adjust to the size of his hard cock. I look down at where we are connected and see that he only pushed halfway in. As I take in the sight, he leans down and groans in my ear.

"Fuck you're so tight y/n."

He pauses to suck on my neck and leaves a purple mark.

"Uhm, y/n?"

Fuck, Zoe's still on the line!

I feel a sharp pain followed by immense pleasure as he bites my neck and thrusts into me fully, whispering into my skin.

"Now shut up and take it like a good little slut."