𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. narrative

"WHY AM I HERE again?" shakira asks casie, as they pull up to the hype house. "because, i have to get something from jack's room that i left. i promise we'll be in and out, you don't even have to come in." casie tells her slightly annoyed best friend.

shakira didn't want to be here. she knew her ex lived here, and she was trying avoid him at all costs. they hadn't seen each other in person in almost two years, and she wanted to keep it that way. how they managed to avoid each other, even though they lived in the same city was unknown, but neither parties would question it, because it's exactly what they wanted. at least that's what they thought they wanted.

"no, it's fine. plus, jack will probably crucify me if don't come say hey to him." she dismisses. "okay then." casie nods her head, hopping out of the car.

they walk up to the door, shakira's nerves slowly setting it. before they could knock, the door swings open, showing thomas.

shakira didn't like thomas that much, but she would try and be cordial, only because they wouldn't be here long.

"hey guys, come on in." he smiles, letting them in, then walking out of the door himself.

they walk into the house, spotting jack on the couch. "go ahead, i'll go get my stuff and i'll be back." casie says, as the two split ways.

"what's up twin number 1." shakira says, getting jack's attention. "hey kira." He smiles, watching her flop down on the couch beside him. "is case here?" he asks, curious of his girlfriends whereabouts.

"why else would i be here?" she answers, raising her eyebrows at the blonde. jack rolls his eyes at his best friends sarcastic comment, making her laugh. "yeah, she went to get something from your room that she left here." shakira finally answers jack's question.

it had been about five minutes, and casie still hadn't come out yet. "i'm gonna go see what she's doing, maybe she can't find something." jack says, getting up.

shakira began to grow bored waiting for Casie and Jack, so she walked to the kitchen, being greeted by a guy she learned was named ryland.

"hey, you're a friend of jack and casie right? shakira?" he asks. she nods her head, smiling knowing that the two talked about her.

"yeah, i watch your videos on youtube, you're funny." he compliments her. "thank you." she accepts the compliment, feeling way too flattered.

meanwhile , upstairs at the end of the hall, vinnie sat in his room, with his girlfriend sofia.

he was sat in his gaming chair, playing his favorite game, valorant, while sofia sat on his bed, scrolling through her phone. what vinnie wasn't aware of, was that she was on instagram, scrolling through shakira's feed.

she huffs, having had enough of searching through his exes instagram. she sits up, sighing because vinnie was so into his game.

"vinnie." she calls his name. he hums, letting her know that he had heard her. "i'm bored, wanna go do something? like go get food." she suggests.

"there's food downstairs." he says, partly as a joke. sofia rolls her eyes, hating his attitude. "would just get off of the game for two seconds, I've been here for two hours and we haven't done anything." she says.

vinnie pauses his game, knowing that this would probably end up being bigger than it should. it always was with her.

"well didn't i ask if you wanted to do anything when you first got here? and what did you say?" he asks her, recalling when sofia first arrived.