𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. instagram, narrative

KIRABAE has made a post!

2,578 LIKES KIRABAE just woke up and realized yesterday was real 🧍🏿‍♀️

2,578 LIKES
KIRABAE just woke up and realized yesterday was real 🧍🏿‍♀️

VIEW ALL COMMENTS

USERNAME oh??

USERNAME wasn't her birthday yesterday....

USERNAME oh that's not-

USERNAME i just KNOW something went down at that party😭

USERNAME shakira scaring tf outta me😭

USERNAME why didn't vinnie make a full post for your birthday 😭
USERNAME bc she has a whole bf for that💀

USERNAME she fucked vinnie i just KNOW it

ILUVDOJA fatherless behavior truly....
LIKED BY KIRABAE

USERNAME not casie's comment😭😭

USERNAME i heard sofia was at her party😬

shakira woke up with a pounding headache, and not very much recollection of the events of the night before. well, except for that one thing.

it wasn't long before she heard a knock at her door, and she reluctantly groaned as if to give the person on the other side of the door, permission to come in. she looks over to see casie walking in with a small smile on her face, a glass of water, and pills in her hand.

"morning, party girl." she teases, making shakira roll her eyes, but immediately regret it, a shooting pain rolling through her head. she sits up against her headboard as casie climbs in the bed beside her, handing her the glass of water and aspirin.

"how insane was last night on a scale of 1 to let's never speak of it again?" shakira questions, placing the pill in her mouth, and washes it down with the water, setting the glass down on her night stand.

"eh, a solid 7. it was great until sofia sort of ruined the vibe." casie says, a hint of annoyance in her tone.

oh yeah. that. sofia's big drunken speech basically spelling out the fact that vinnie was still madly in love with shakira.