𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞. narrative

"i'm gonna go use the bathroom before we go, i'll be right back." gavyn says as he gets up from the couch. shakira nods her head, standing up as well to put her shoes on.

the couple had spent a few hours at the hype house with their friends, but gavyn was now taking shakira on a date to spend some "shakira and gavyn time" as he put it, since the two hadn't been out together in a while.

shakira had to admit she was quite excited, she loved going out with her boyfriend, and she missed when they hung out together, so she was happy they were getting back to it.

there were footsteps heard coming from the steps, so shakira immediately assumed it was gavyn, and spoke up.

"you ready, babe?" she calls over her shoulder. she turns to realize it wasn't her boyfriend, but if fact her ex boyfriend that made his way down the stairs.

awkward.

"sure, babe." he teases, laughing at his own joke, but noticing shakira's stoic expression, his smile slips a bit.

"ha ha, very funny." she says sarcastically. vinnie gives her smug look, finally taking the time to notice her whole body.

she had on a baby pink bodycon dress, that hugged her curves just right, and complimented her dark skin perfectly.

vinnie had told shakira this many times, but he loved the color pink on her. something about it just caught his eye so quickly, and years earlier when they had first met, she was wearing pink, and that's one of the first things vinnie noticed about her. was that she looked beautiful in pink.

it hadn't came back into the boys mind until this moment when he saw how pretty she looked. suddenly memories started flooding back of their previous relationship, and mental images of how happy they were together played throughout his head.

he was knocked out of his sudden daze by shakira calling his name.

"vinnie." she catches his attention, and gives him an odd look.

"sorry, i was just thinking." he excuses. shakira narrows her eyes at the blonde before brushing off his weird behavior.

"uh, you look great, what's the occasion?" he asks, trying to seem casual, like he wasn't just reliving their entire relationship in his mind.

"oh, gavyn is taking me out, so i figured why not go all out." she says sheepishly, showing off the white heels she had put on.

gavyn and vinnie had met a few weeks ago, and were on cool terms so that things wouldn't be awkward between the three, since shakira and vinnie were back to being friends.

"oh, that's nice. i was just gonna ask you if you wanted to hang, but since you're all dressed up for a date, it can be another time i guess." vinnie laughs, feeling slightly embarrassed that he was going to ask the girl to play video games with him.

"oh, v, i'm sorry. maybe tomorrow?" she suggests, but before an answer can be given, gavyn returns from the bathroom, coming up beside the pair.

"you ready to go, babe?" he questions. she nods, and gavyn looks at vinnie, giving him a small smile.

vinnie nods his head at gavyn, trying his best to fake a smile.

gavyn grabs shakira's, pulling her towards the door, and shakira turns one more time towards vinnie.

"video games tomorrow?" she calls back, but once again, before he has a chance to answer, she's whisked away, and out of the door in the blink of an eye, with vinnie left confused, and his feelings suddenly up in the air.

"yeah. tomorrow."

he sighs, a sad smile on his face as he watches gavyn's car pull out of the driveway.

VHACKERR has posted a tiktok!

❤️
758.5k
💬
6579
↪️
457
• • •

@VHACKERR • 2h ago

just a relatable video guys

ORIGINAL SOUND - VHACKERR

VIEW ALL COMMENTS

JACK.WRIGHT21 buddy

USERNAME don't you have a gf?

USERNAME $20 they get back together

USERNAME ik sophia is getting real mad rn😭

USERNAME could you be anymore obvious

USERNAME now nigga-

USERNAME just @ her atp
USERNAME @shakiraaa

USERNAME bro what

USERNAME he's gonna act all confused now like he didn't just blatantly say he missed his ex💀💀

USERNAME "relatable video" my ass🤨

USERNAME leave that girl ALONE she has a whole ass bf and you have a whole ass gf 😭

USERNAME this is why it took him so long to get a girl😐

USERNAME waiting for this to blow up in his face🤞🏽

USERNAME now you know.....

USERNAME lord help us all😆

USERNAME can we finally get rid of him

USERNAME delete this bro

ᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
the calm before the storm🤞🏽🏃🏽‍♀️