The Incident

3rd Pov

11 years ago

Teacher: "Kids make sure you stay close I don't want any of you to get lost." the teacher announced.

The Class:" Yes Ma'am."

Y/n's class was on a bus heading to the zoo for a field trip this was a great day for Y/n for he loved animals and new a lot about them after a 30 minute drive they finally made it to the Zoo.

Y/n:" Wow..." Y/n's eyes brightened with exitement.

Xavier:"Jeez Y/n when will the zoo ever bore you?" 

Y/n:" never animals are amazing creatures with amazing abilities." he said

Xavier:" Well so do we." 

Xavier concentrated for a moment turning his skin into Rock.

Y/n:"right your quirk is kinda cool though man hopefully I get one that's amazing."

Xavier:" its not that great I get heavier and I am not as mobile so chasing villains down gonna be difficult for me."

Y/n:"Oh I'm sure you will be able to manage." he patted his friend on the back 

the class went from exhibit to exhibit observing the animals from afar Y/n did feel bad for these animals for they were caged for others entertainment that's when everything started going down hill.

Y/n:" Hyenas ! they have one of the strongest bite forces of  any animal."

Xavier: "Their any animal you don't know something about?"

Y/n was about to respond until the ground shook and about 5 blocks away there was a massive explosion everyone began to panic and scream and scatter some of the animals used as a chance to escape with their doors getting loose. Y/n and Xavier rushed to the bus only to be stopped by a Hyena.

Y/n:" Hyenas..."

Xavier:" You know a lot about animals so how do we deal with this one." he said with a little fear in his voice.

Y/n:" Hyenas usually travel in packs so we don't have much time until its pack arrives. we could climb a nearby tree but we cant outrun them." 

Xavier:" Y/n Get behind me." he said with a little fear in his voice he turned his arm into rock

A hyena laughed and rushed toward Xavier and clamped on his arm immediately it let go from the taste of Xaviers arm they forced you two in a corner everyone began to panic as different animals were released. Hyenas laughed again going in for another attack getting Xaviers leg. he screamed in pain as the hyena locked her jaw on his leg.Y/n got a stick and hit the hyena until it let go.  Xavier falls down bleeding from his leg the hyenas let out another laugh that's when you began to growl at them.

Xavier:" Y/n?" he looked at his friend

Y/n's Body changed in  a second to fast for the naked eye to see Xavier blinked to see that Y/n was a Lion. Y/n Roared at the hyenas intimidating few of them while others got more frustration for they had extreme hatred toward lions. Y/n knew he couldn't win so he grabbed his friend by the shit and jumped on a building out of reach of the hyenas then Y/n turned back to normal.

Y/n:"Dude you alright."

Xavier:" yeah I will be alright I hope... But you got a quirk a cool one too its amazing!"

Y/n:" Thanks I think we should stay up here until everything dies down."

the heroes eventually got everything under control the crowd calms down and 5 people were sent to the hospital including Xavier who was attacked by the animals. a few days later the class was notified that Xavier was alright though the hyena bit into his bones leaving him with a bad leg. So every month the class would visit him until he was free to go. Y/n also goes to show off his quirk in class.

Present 

Y/n:" Hey Xavier sorry I didn't have time to visit you today." 

Xavier: "Eh it's alright so decided what school you're going to?"

Y/n:" U.A OF COURSE. what about you."

Xavier:"I don't have a lot of options you know since...you know.....My leg."

Y/n: "Right....sorry...."

Mom:"Y/N COME WASH THE DISHES." she yelled

Xavier:"I think you should wash the dishes." He chuckled

Y/n:" Yeah... alright i will talk to you later..."

Xavier:" Yeah see ya hope you get into U.A dude."