Entrance exam

Y/n Pov

It's been about 10 years since I got my quirk so I have been going around having fun lucky for me my middle school had half a day so I spent that day just going around being small animals to do what they do.  during my times of being a squirrel, I saw a book fall into a small fish pool 

"well, what do we have here?" I thought to myself.  

Be curious I picked up the book then a green-haired kid showed up.

Green-haired kid: "Umm...I  would appreciate it if I can have that back." hesitantly he reached out for the book

"jeez your 5 times my size and you're hesitant to take something from a squirrel.. well I don't blame you for some carry rabies." I thought, saving him the trouble I handed it to him.

 he was surprised but then he took the book back.

Green-haired kid: "Umm thanks... this is so weird I'm talking to a squirrel.." he mumbled.

"Hey, I am not just ANY squirrel." I changed back to my human self.

the green-haired kid paused for a moment with an uneased look 

Green-haired kid:" but you where- how did you-?" 

"I'm Y/n nice to meet you and you?"

Green-haired kid: "I-Izuku Midoriya." he stuttered.

I then ask why was his book thrown out the window it looked very helpful to be a hero, he then told me that his "friend" threw it. he then began to explain how they used to be childhood friends.

" that doesn't sound like a good friend then don't worry I shall turn into a hornet and-."

Izuku: "wait you don't need to hurt kachan and using your quirk to harm someone isn't right." 

" I mean it could be any hornet that stung him plus I just remembered only the female's sting.... your a really strong person Midoriya don't let that kachan guy stop you from being a hero I'm sure you have a cool quirk. anyway, I should head home see ya around." 

before Midoriya can tell you he doesn't have a quirk you turn into a pigeon and fly off. Missing the events that would later come. you then stopped flying and landed in front of a lady who was feeding bread to the pigeons unable to control your instincts you began to feed with the other pigeons until the lady left. you then got your senses back.

"jeez I really gotta control myself when being different animals I should get home before more things distract me." you thought to yourself and you finally made it home.

3rd Pov

you opened the door to see your parents waiting for you, you said you were going to be home about two hours ago.

Y/n:" Mom, Dad." you calmly greeted them.

Mom: "What was it this time?"

you told your parents the story of you meeting a new person and getting distracted by bread.