Quirk Assessment

3rd Pov

It's been a week since the entrance exam you should probably get more control of your transformations, but then a letter comes, it turns out you passed not one of the top 10 but got enough points to enroll.

"I...I did it YES! I DID IT." you cheered. "Finally I can put this amazing ability to good use!" 

When the day finally came you decided to walk to school. 

"Why the hell are the doors so big?!" You thought you yourself.

You opened the door to your new classroom, these people now your classmates must have unique quirks if they passed the entrance exam. As you continue to examine the area your eyes set on Midoryia before you can even greet him you feel a pair of eyes staring at you. You slowly turn your head and see a man in a sleeping bag.

"What the hell?" you mumbled.

It wasn't long before the man in the sleeping bag announced his presence

"It took 8 seconds before you can all shut up that's not gonna work, Time is precious rational students would understand that." He unzipped his bag and introduce himself. "I am Shota Aizawa and I am your teacher.

Outside

 "WHAT?! A QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST!" Everyone shouted in confusion

 "But Orientation we are gonna miss it." a girl explained.

"Not that I mind but this is going to be far more interesting than sitting around in a room for 2 hours listening to a lecture." You mention

"If you want to make the big leagues you can't waste time on a pointless ceremony," Aizawa added.

" My class, My rules. What makes U.A unique is that classes are unrestricted. Therefore I run my class as I see fit."

"The country uses the overall average of students when not using their quirks so the Ministry of Education must learn the hard way.

"Bakugo," he called out getting the boy's attention. "Since you scored first on the entrance exam you'll be the first one."

"What was your farthest throw in Junior high?" Aizawa asked.

"67 meters," he answered

"Try using your quirk this time, Also anything goes as long as it's in the circle."

Bakugo began to stretch and hurdled the ball with an explosion he also yelled "die?" couldn't hear it from his quirk.

"All of you need to know your full potential, it's the realistic way to figure out your potential of becoming a pro hero."

 "705 meters are you kidding me?" One student said in disbelief

 "I wanna go that looks like fun!" a pink girl shouted

" So this is fun huh?" Aizawa began smiling creepily.  

"You have 3 years to become a hero you think it's all going to become games and playtime? Idiots, You complete in physical test to discover your potential whoever comes in last has none and will be expelled immediately."

"Huh well, I feel bad for whose going home today." You said aloud.

"Like I said before I run my class as I see fit. Let the games begin."

Test 1: 50m dash 

And here I thought this was going to be difficult

You were up against a guy with unusual elbows.

"Nice to meet ya I'm Hanta Sero." he greeted.

"Likewise I'm Y/n L/n, Don't take this personally when I dust you pal." 

"Ready... Go."

the moment she said go you wasted no time immediately you transform into a cheetah and speed-blitzed the guy.

3.5 seconds

"As expected I couldn't build enough momentum in such a short distance to go any faster." you thought before reverting back to normal.

"That was amazing how did you do that?!" Sero asked.

"Animalia, it's my quirk the entire animal kingdom is at my fingertips, your quirk is pretty neat too."

Test 2: Grip strength

"Too small for a trunk to fight through."

Y/n thought for a moment until he found the perfect ape you snapped your fingers and changed into an orangutan.

"Orangutans should have the best grip of any primate

407 Kilogram-force

"This is easier than I thought." you thought as you began to hoot from your joy getting looks from the other students.

Test 3: Standing Long Jump

Bird up

Test 4: Repeated Side steps

"Damn it...what animal is this maneuverable."

With no animal good enough for this task, you decided to do this without your ability.

Test 5: Ball throw

"This is starting to get to me jeez..."

You transform into an orangutan and hurled the ball as far as you can.

400.15m

Aizawa showed you your score and you began clapping your hands a few times before knuckle-walking back. You revert back to normal slightly dazed and decided to lean near a fence.

"Hey, are you alright?" A brown-haired girl asked.

"Yeah just a little dazed, a drawback of my quirk I'm just gonna rest here for a minute or two."

She nods and leaves, you relax and realize this isn't going to get rid of this headache maybe if you closed your eyes for a moment.

You felt someone touch your shoulder and you jolted up.

"Wha... What?" you said slightly startled.

"Come on The test ain't over yet," Sero said offering a hand.

You grabbed and he pulled you up and you to walk to the rest of the class. 

Tests 6 and 7 had to be done in without the use of your quirk for test 8 a simple horse transformation got you to be the first one done.

The test was finally over and you looked for your name which was next to number 4.

 "And I was lying no one is going home." Aizawa's said Blayantly

Everyone looked surprised with a blank face,

 "That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it you're all in the test."

 "What?!?!?"

 "I am surprised you guys didn't figure it out guess I should have said something" A girl with an unusual ponytail mentioned.

"That's it, we are done for the day." Aizawa said dismissing the class