one

He nuzzled his nose onto mine, his breath tickling my cheek. He swiftly slipped on a leather bracelet with a pendant of the Yin sign on my left wrist.

I glanced down at his right hand which had the exact same bracelet but with a pendant of the Yang sign on it.

"Miyeon-ah, Miyeon-ah, don't leave me okay?" He did his aegyo magic and my heart automatically did a somersault.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because...you're..perfect. Too perfect." My face turned a light shade of pink and his dark brown eyes met mine.
"I can't believe we're actually together." He continued.

"Me too." I grinned. Even though we've been together for a week, he still gave me goosebumps, mini heart attacks and the butterflies.

"Wanna go get some hot chocolate?"

I was about to answer when my phone rang. "Sorry, it must be my dad." Perfect timing. It should be because of his drinking again. I rolled my eyes as I swipped my phone to answer the call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Are you Lee Miyeon? Daughter of Lee Jaehyung?" A feminine voice asked.

"Yes. Why?"

"Your father. He was found unconscious and has been brought to Taemin hospital." My eyes widened. From the corner of my eye, I saw Taehyung tense up a little, his eyes locked onto me.

I calmed myself. I shouldn't bring Taehyung into this. I brought my shoulders back and answered casually, "I'll be right there." I hung up.

"Everything alright?"

"Yeah... I'm sorry to interrupt our date but, something came up."

"Ah..ah...I see."

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Bye Minnie~"

"Bye Tae~"

*

"Appa?" I looked at his pale sickly face, almost as if it was made of porcelain. I stared at his heavily bandaged forehead and leg.

I felt like crying.

What if he doesn't wake up? But he didn't even care for me in the first place, why should I care? But.. He was the only one left in my family. What was I gonna do with no one?

I clutched his hands tightly, slowly massaging his fingers. "Can... you please stay... with me?" I blinked rapidly to keep the tears from forming.

Beeep.

The alarming sound pierced through the plain hospital room. My head snapped to the monitor, eyes scrutinizing every single detail on the now straight red line.

What was goi-

Everything happened in a flash. Nurses appeared through the doorway, I was forced to exit the room. My heart was beating 3 times as fast.

Hundreds of questions were in my head as I was left with the image of my father on a stretcher being pushed away.

*

I brought my knees up, wrapping my arms around. I could feel my eyes getting drier and drier by the hour. The disgusting scent of the hospital was engulfing me as my eyelids drooped.

"Excuse me, you're waiting for Mr Lee, right?"

"Uh, yeah. Is he better?" I looked at her with tired eyes.

.
.
.
.
.

Silence.

"He's..I'm afraid he's not going to be able to stay with us any longer.."

"What..."

So... How'd yall liked it? :3
Cheesy. Cheesy. I know.
But still.

Don't be a silent reader :D