three

"Dalnim-ah!"

"Yeah?" Alas, the day of my release has arrived. Cue the dramatic Fox intro.

I was already wearing the baggy sweater and black leggings that Ursula bought for me. At least I was not in that plain hospital blouse anymore.

"You have 10 more minutes, I'll come drive to pick you at the main entrance."

"Okie!" I was pretty much excited. I haven't seen Seoul for a year, and me and Ursula were planing on sight-seeing to help me re-familiarise later during the week.

I slung my backpack over my shoulder. I took a deep breath, and left the room I've wasted my past year on.

I got out of the entrance and saw Ursula waiting for me in her small yellow chery.

*

"I'm going to have to drop you off at my apartment first. You can eat the cup noodles that I left on the table if you're hungry."

"Okay!"

We soon arrived at her apartment where she dropped me off. I quickly deposited my bag in the living room.

Seafood flavor, chicken flavor...

"Hmm? Kimchi flavor?" I picked it up.

"Mimi, say ah!" He brought the pair of chopsticks into my mouth.

"Yah! Kim Tae Hyung! This is kimchi flavored," My eyes began tearing up and my nose started sniffling. "You know I can't take spicy foods!"

"Aww, are you crying?" He smirked.

I rolled the cup around in my palms.

"Kim Taehyung.."

I sighed in defeat. Am I only going to remember just a name?

I looked out the window. Surely this was better than that plain old hospital, but there were lesser people out here than what I see everyday at the hospital.

This was one lonely village that's for sure.

*

"Hi! Hi! Unnie's home!"

"Yay."

"Well you sound bored."

"It's what you get for leaving a nineteen slash twenty year old at home alone for six hours."

I've explored every nook and cranny of this house five times. Don't test me.

Yes, I do know what show comes on every Wednesday at three in the afternoon on the kids channel. It's called Pororo or something.

But enough talk about blue penguins.

"Guess what I got for dinner?" She singsonged.

There was a silence in which she waited for my response that never came. Mostly because I couldn't be bothered.

"Okay," She paused, followed by the rustling of plastics as she opened the takeaway meal. "Tadaa! Spicy rice cakes!"

"Err.. About the spicy-"

"Did you just throw a whole kimchi flavored cup noodles into the sink?!"

I didn't even notice that she went into the kitchen.

"Urr.. The thing is.." The cup of kimchi noodles were spicier than I thought.

*

"So, I'm off work every week on Tuesdays and Saturdays."

Haenim says, answering the question mark that has been lingering in my head ever since I didn't see her leave for work in her white uniform.

A few days past since my release from the hospital. Me and Haenim were shopping for groceries to make her "special" recipe.

Kimchi pancake.

Obviously I kept on pestering her about my issue on spicy food, but she simply replied,

"My kimchi pancake is so tasty that you won't even taste the chilli."

Yeah, right.

Another thing on my mind lately,
Kim TaeHyung.

The memory of him was just so blurry I couldn't even remember his face. If only I weren't in that stupid coma..

Urgh. Must be fate's stupid little game.

"Hey, Haenim? Do you know anyone named-"

And that's when I felt it, a pain to the side of my head in that split moment.

ㅡㅡ That's all folks :3 ㅡㅡ
Hope you all love the new chapt!
Sorry I took sooo long, I had a MAJOR MAJOR writer's block :(
Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow :D