two

No.

This isn't happening.

"Stop playing with me! You think this is funny, huh?!" I grabbed her by the collar.

"I'm... I'm not.. r..r...really." She managed to choke out. I flung her on the floor.

"Where's my dad? Where is he?!"

"St..still in the operating room" She crawled to the front table, whimpering something about calling the security.

At the corner of my eye, I spotted two burly men in uniform approaching me. They dragged me out of the white building and I was left alone on the street.

I ran fingers through my hair.
What now?

I placed the headphones over my head, music blasting at high volume to clear my head.

Sniffs turned into sobs which turned a whole new level of crying. What did I do to deserve this? The throbbing pain at the back of my forehead increased as I thought about it.

I trudged through the narrow dark alleys between the buildings onto the main road.

I can'tㅡ

The blinding light came first. Then the pain.
I could feel the sounds of my bones cracking as I flew through the air and landed on the hard asphalt.

"Omo! Is she alive?!"

"You bıtch! How could you be so careless..."

I clenched my fists and used all my remaining energy to lift myself back up.

"Ya-" My arms gave up on me as I came into contact with the hard, rough surface again.
My eyes slowly closed shut as I made my entrance into oblivion.

I guess this was my relief...

1 year later.

Taehyung's P.O.V

365 days.

06 / 05 / 15

Our anniversary. Her death anniversary.
I stared at my bracelet on the bedside table. What do you think I'm gonna do without you Miyeon-ah?

I sighed.

"Hyung!" I turned around to see Jungkook by the door. "We have to go for practice remember?"

"I'll be there later."

"Kay~" He shut the door.

Minyeon's P.O.V

Bright light shone from the window into the pale white room. I let my eyes slowly adjust to the brightness.

I sat up as the growing pain in my head became worse. "Argh!" I clutched my head.

"Sorry! Sorry! I was supposed to give this to you when you wake up." A girl who looked about my age rushed into the room. She was dressed in white from head to toe.

"Oh. Er. Hi."

"Hi! I'm Ursula, your nurse in charge."

"Nurse?"

"That's right, oh right. Here are your painkillers." She passed to me two pink tablets.

I munched on the hard pills. Bitter was the appropriate word to describe them.

"I've always knew you would wake up." I stared at her purple pupils. Fascinating, they were. I wish I had coloured eyes.

"Oh these?" She pointed to her eyes. "These are just contacts. Sometimes you'll need a little colour in these white walls."

"Whelp. I'll see you again soon." She got up from her seat, and left me alone cold, white room.

*

"Ursula..how long will I be staying here?"

"Just a little longer." She sat at her usual spot, playing around with the ends of my blanket.

It was day 3 since I first woke. And Ursula came to visit again. She was 18, a year older than me. She was like my older sister, since none of my parents came to collect me. All I had left was a bracelet.

"Do you still have the migraines?"

"I guess.." Ever since Ursula started calling me Miyeon, I started having unbearable pains at the back of my head.

"Hmm....let's think of a new name for you then."

"Okay~"

"Hmm...Ursula junior? Yeomi? Daehee...Hmmm...what about..Dalnim?"

"That's new." I raised a brow.

" 'Cuz my korean name is Haenim, so you can be my sis, Dalnim." Her purple eyes glittered with excitement.

"Okay," I smiled. Dalnim.
It's not that bad.

New chappiee :3

Hope yall enjoyy
; dalnim
the moon in korean mythology
; haenim
the sun in korean mythology

Don't be a silent reader :D