Chapter 06

Melissa gained a grin making Kai worry a bit.

Melissa: Great! Then starting now, I want you all to do exactly what I say!

Kai: Melissa-

Melissa: Don't worry Kai I got this, trust me.

Melissa sits down before giving the Elizabeth clones their orders.

Melissa: Now, raise your right hand high! Put you left hand on your cheek and call out Kai's name in a bashful manner.

The Elizabeth clones did as they were told, which cause Kai to have a tiny blush.

Elizabeth's: Sir Kai...

Melissa: Now squeeze your boobs.

The Elizabeth clones started to grope themselves while moaning.

Melissa sat scissors with her head in hands. She had a bored expression as she kept thinking of one thing. 

Melissa: I wish this were Kai instead.

She smiled pervertedly as she imagined herself being surround by a bunch of shirtless Kai's.

Her thoughts were soon interrupted when Hawk jumped on her shoulder.

Hawk: Hurry up and find the real one!

The mysterious voice spoke again causing Hawk to squeak in fear. 

??: Get out! You will never make it through this forest...

Melissa stands up.

Melissa: I got it! Jump as high as you can!

All the Elizabeth clones jumped except for one. The one who didn't immediately sat down and held her skirt down.

Elizabeth: IM SORRY I CAN'T!!

Elizabeth clones looked down in confusion before Melissa ran through all of them. The imposters turned into a puff of smoke, and turned into small creatures that started running deeper in the forest.

Hawk: Their hide and seeks! Prankster Imps.

Kai: Those guys were the "monster" of the forest all along?

Melissa: Let's follow them!

The group started to chase the imps. While they were running Melissa remembered something.

Melissa: Oh yeah!

She stop running and turned to Elizabeth who also stopped running she then hands Elizabeth something.

Melissa: You can have this.

Elizabeth looked to see what Melissa handed her and saw her panties. Elizabeth held her panties behind her back having a blush in her face.

Melissa: Later.

Melissa then runs off.

Elizabeth: You stole my underwear!

Melissa continued to run after the imps with Hawk and Kai right behind her.

Kai:*sighs* 

Later

The group continued to follow the imps to see where they're going. Melissa then spoke up.

Melissa: Keep an eye on them! There should be something in the direction they're running too!

Kai looked past the imps to see that they're running up to a girl.

Kai: There's a girl up!