let get into this

hey everyone!

big disclaimer i made some serious changes to the previous chapters so if you have already read them it would make most sense if you went back to read them so the future chapters make sense

PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS BOOK SIRIUSLY IM DOING IT FOR THE HECK OF IT AND FOR SOME WEIRD SHIPS

so i wrote something like this for my ap english class paper but obviously it wasn't a romance it was a kidnapping but i thought it would be cool to change it up into a jegulus story.

let me just say right off the bat if you do not support lgbtqia+ please leave this is a very very gay story and i would rather not get hate for that reason. i am gender fluid so any pronouns will be okay with me :)

i do not support jk rowling in any sort of way but all credit to her for the characters but the story plot is mine.

please bare with me through this it is my third story i'm trying to write the other two i hated immensely and they are no longer available.

i'm hoping to update every friday and possibly tuesday? but definitely once a week!

this is a re write so if you have seen my first chapter do not connect that with this new story line i'm changing this completely and going in a different direction than it was going cause i like this idea better.

the premise of this story is that this book is james's' diary and he is writing about all the stuff that happens at school if that makes sense. if not the i think actually reading the story will.

this book takes place in the marauders 6th year and regulus' 5th year so i hope to not confuse anyone with this.

the chapters will be shorter than i would like but that's just how the story is gonna have to go sorry :/

if there are any spelling mistakes please tell me i will gladly fix them so don't be afraid to point them out!

i will be typing in all lowercase.. sorry if that annoys you it is how i type and i would like to keep it that way (i'm very sorry if this came off rude).

i'm gonna try to make this a some what happy ending cause i'm tired of every single jegulus fan fic trying to rip my heart out.

the story name "soltare noctem" means "dance the night away" in latin i do hope you get this reference later in the story!

this story will contain:
- swearing
- smut
- fluff
- angst
- slow burn

i do hope you enjoy this book that came from an english paper to a romance.

well i guess i'll stop dragging this on and without further ado here we go enjoy!

soltare noctem.

-logan