chapter 5

-

james faked a smile and wrapped an arm around peters waist.

"so how long has this been going on" remus made a hand motion towards the two.

"a few weeks we were just finding a way to tell you," peter nodded along with james' words.

"huh i thought it was always lily," lupin teased.

"well yeah but i'm into this guy now," james sighed and looked down at peter.

the couple looked at the other couple in dismay.

"of all the things i expected on a saturday night, this certainly wasn't one of them" sirius added thoughtfully.

-

"whattttt," regulus screeched.

"i'm just saying there is a reason sirius doesn't want you around james he probably has something going on with him like sexually you know?" barty replied turning on his bed to look at regulus.

"that's like scandalous," regulus giggled

"oh actually we cant forget lupin in the mix, so a burning love triangle?" barty suggested

"nah nah nah, sirius is with lupin so he is definitely cheating on lupin for james," regulus declared.

"no, i also think we are forgetting evans in this, and peter has to be tied in somehow an i right?" barty questioned

regulus looked in thought for a moment "it's definitely a burning in love triangle pentagon," regulus nodded to himself

"how do you think they fuck?" barty asked turning to lay on his back.

"maybe like a stack of those beds that are stacked on each other? i think muggles use them?" regulus replied thinking hard.

"and who do you think would be at the bottom and who would be at the top?" barty asked "you know incase i write a story abou it"

"ew barty, but lupin on the top of the stack then james probably peter up next would have to be lily, leaving sirius the biggest bottom of all time"

"that makes total sense we just solved the whole mystery reg!" barty grinned. "i don't know what's more sad it took us that long to figure that out or your love life"

"shut up," regulus threw a pillow at barty but it only landed a few feet in front of him.

"now that, was sad" barty looked down at the pillow then back up to regulus.

"almost as sad as your love life as well with pettigrew?" regulus muttered

"i heard that," barty jumped up from him bed walking over to regulus'.

he flopped down on the bed "i just don't know" regulus moved his feet under bartys back giving his back a rub. "he seems interested in potter, every time i see them i think they are dating," barty sighed

"well they are best friends wouldnt it be weird if they dated, that would be like us dating," regulus stated matter of factly.

"if i make my move on petigrew will you make yours on potter?" barty asked smiling up at regulus.

regulus stopped moving his feet under bartys back, "you're on." but it's wrong.

barty sat up and they both shook on.

let the games begin.

a/n
this chapter is so short but it's a filler, lol we just drove into alabama finally!