Lesson One

He said it- your grace period was over. You have to make your decision about what to do soon before it was too late.

You try to control your breathing and clear your head.

Fucking relax dude. You've got to keep your shit together and make a plan.

You have to face the facts. Giving in, for the time being, might be your only option. Loki said he wouldn't violate you, but how long can you fight him before he loses his patience? Or worse, if he isn't satisfied with you, he can just as easily kill you and find someone new. Who knows how many people he's kidnapped and held in here? Who knows how many he could be holding right now in other places? You begin preparing yourself for the fact that difficult choices might need to be made in order to survive here.

It's not even like you're opposed to a sexual trade of sorts- you'd utilized those skills in your mercenary and spy work plenty of times. But Loki's plan is clearly to keep you here as long as he could- if you give in it would probably only convince him to keep you longer. Above all else, however, something about the trickster god is incredibly unnerving to you. It went beyond prudent fear- no, something terrifies you more than you care to admit. Something about his energy, the way he's always in control. The way he stares through your soul and quite possibly could read every thought and feeling there- even the ones you were hiding from the world and yourself.

Alright, get it together, bitch.

He said to sleep, and if he's giving you time to rest, you figure you should take it. You don't know how long you slept after passing out on your way here but you can feel fatigue hitting you hard and know you need at least to sleep.

You go into the bedroom, shut the door and get into the bed. Your body is shaking still but the blankets are heavy and warm and you eventually are able to sleep.

You have no idea how much time passes when you wake up, but you feel a little better than before you slept and start prepping yourself for what you need to happen today.

You stare into the mirror, frowning. The dress you have on is high-cut and long- not exactly ideal for seducing a god. You consider cutting it but decide against it. You can make it work.

You practice your lines in the glass, making sure you smile with just enough teeth and hood your eyes just right.

"I just can't stay away from you any longer."

"You make me so hot, Loki."

None of your words sound genuine enough and you groan in frustration.

Come on, dude! You've done this so many fucking times before.

The door began grinding open slowly. Apparently, this was enough practice. Shit.

You quickly exit the bathroom, ready to put on a show.

"Hello, pet. Are you ready?"

You have no idea what he wants you to be ready for but it's probably best to agree.

"Yes. In fact, I-I'm ready for whatever you want today."

Your smile feels plastered on- thick and clunky- but it'll have to do. Loki stares at you curiously for a minute. Does he buy it? Hopefully, he can't hear your heart racing with his god powers.

"Are you really, my pet? That is wonderful to hear."

You keep smiling, unable to answer with how nervous you are.

"Come here, pet."

You walk over to him, placing a hand on his chest and maintaining your eye contact.