We

As best as you can tell, you've been in Loki's capture for a little over a month. The last few weeks have been easier than the previous thanks to Loki's increased presence in the space, but it still does little to help the restlessness in your bones.

Things are developing between the two of you somehow- you can't deny the pull you feel, the passion and connection- but Loki is still closed off from you and it makes it that much harder to handle being stuck here when the one person you're here with holds you at such a distance.

If Loki can tell you're struggling, he doesn't let on. It's also hard to express it to him when he's around because that's when you feel better. It's when he's gone that your restlessness settles in and the walls around you close in.

You're lying in bed, wide awake and miserable. You try to sleep, but the poofy, downy-stuffed mattress is too large and too cold. You wrap the comforter around yourself and plop down in the corner of the room.

This sucks. Like, majorly. If this were a normal captive situation, your anger and spite would be keeping you going. Stupid Loki just had to be beautiful, had to make you feel amazing, had to give you crumbs of intimacy and make you actually feel something. He's left you in pieces, alone.

Tears come and you don't fight them this time, even as they sting your cheeks and fill you with shame for feeling such stupid feelings for someone who could care less. It hurts- the ache in your heart is so bad you wonder if you're making it up or if your body is trying to expel these nasty feelings, burn them out like a fever. Could you die from pain like this? Probably not, but it's not like Loki would care either way.

Dark boots appear in front of you suddenly, startling you. You scowl up at Loki. "If you can just teleport in here whenever you want why bother with the door half the time?"

"You're upset." He's motionless above you.

"No fucking shit." You sniff, annoyed he's intruding while you're so upset, but seeing him is only making you cry harder.

"Why." it's barely even a question with no emotion behind it.

"Like you care."

"Tell me." There's an edge to his voice. You glance back up at him to find the same emotionless expression, except now his jaw is tightly clenched.

"Why does it matter?" You yell now, voice shaky as you hiccup between words. "I've been upset since you brought me here. You kidnapped me. I've been like this the entire time!"

"No, this is different. You're- you're hurting." Loki clenches his fists.

Somehow you still forget sometimes that Loki can read your mind. You throw the mental image of a middle finger at him.

"I'm not talking to you about this." You look away, cheeks burning. If he really read your mind, he's got to know why you're upset, and there's no way he'll get you to say it to him.

"Don't test me, pet."

You scoff. "There it is." You can sense his frustration ignite into anger. "Go ahead, Loki, get angry. Threaten me. Fuck me. Whatever it takes to get it out of your system so you can leave me here alone for days on end again."

"I don't want-" He fidgets now, almost throwing his arms up but instead clenches his fists again. "You're hurting."

"Leave me alone!" you wipe your eyes angrily. "Get out."

Loki says your name and your heart shatters.

"Oh, fuck you." Your chest heaves and you bury your face in your hands, sobbing now. "F-fuck you, fuck you, fuck you fuck y-you..."