2

"Yoonbin, you still need to pay your part for this month?" A sigh left Yoonbin's mouth at the sound of his brother's voice bursting through his ears. He had been awaken by the sound of his phone ringing, and now he regrets answering it.

"There's still a few weeks left before the month ends, I'll send it through as soon as I can hyung, don't worry." Yoonbin rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes as a slender cat jumped onto his bed, bumping noses with his long-furred black cat. He had almost forgotten all about the cat that had followed him home, he should probably find it's owner soon before he accidentally keeps it forever.

"That's what you said a few months ago, everyone gets theirs in at the start of the month." Haebin complained.

Yoonbin stiffled an annoyed groan as he leaned back into his sheets. There was no reason for his brother to bother him at 6:40 in the morning, but he had, which Yoonbin had no doubt was his way of torturing him. "Well maybe if you didn't expect me to pay the same amount as everyone else it would be much easier."

"It was your choice to own that stupid store." He reminded. "When are you going to get yourself a proper job so you could help our parents? They wanted you to go to university but you used that money for something worthless, you really need to be more grateful." Haebin continued yapping. "Your older siblings and I have a family to feed and Yeawon has an excuse because she's busy with her studies, a huge debt that she needs to pay herself because mum and dad can't afford it. You have it easy, Yoonbin."

That's all his siblings did, talk about how much of a disappointment he was to the family. Being the second youngest of six siblings has never been an easy task. The experience had done nothing but teach him that life is narrowed down to the survival of the fittest, something he will never be. He wasn't smart like his brothers, nor did he influence the masses like his older sister. However the true envy lied with his younger sister, Yeawon, graceful and perfect, her existence making up for his.

Yoonbin closed his eyes, another sigh leaving his lips. "I'll get it to you by the end of the month." He ended the call, not waiting to hear any more of his brother's critiques. Throwing his phone aside, he crossed his legs as the cats surround him, looking at him with curious eyes, as if they were waiting to hear of his woes.

Picking up Prada, Yoonbin places her on his lap, stroking her soft fur. "I have it easy, don't I?" He asked them sarcastically, a small laugh leaving his lips as he blinked away the small stressed tears that had appeared at the edge of his eyes. "Real easy."

🧋
———

"Can you do that thing Haneul does where she guesses what drinks you need?" Ten asked the heedless guy at the counter, who's face did nothing but blink.

"Do I look like Haneul to you?" Yoonbin scoffed, eyeing Ten's tired look. "But you look like you need coffee."

"You read my mind, maybe you do have the same power." Ten muttered back, he was in no mood for casual conversation as he was up all night worrying about what could have possibly happened to Louis. Whether he was even alive or not. "Can you make something for Yangyang as well? He sent me here with...this." Ten passed Yangyang's reusable Binnie Cha cup to Yoonbin, who accepted without another glance at Ten. He swiveled on his feet, already making the drinks. 

"Sure. Also would you like pearls in your coffee, you know, to um...cheer you up?" Yoonbin asked, whether he was teasing or genuinely asking, Ten couldn't tell. He simply shrugged before heading over to the empty bench stools, taking advantage of being the first customer of the day.

There was nothing he could really do about his missing cat. Ten had called for Louis' microchip to be scanned and he's been waiting impatiently for the past ten hours, they said that it'll take up to a week. Other than that, all he could do is wait. He wished he could go out and actively look for him and put up missing posters, but his cat happened to be a celebrity, and so was he, and there was dangers that came with that.