4

🏡
———

"I thought you'd be happier about getting Louis back." Yangyang commented as he watched Ten wash the dishes in distress, splashing water over the kitchen counter.

"I am very happy, he came back in one piece, what more do I have to worry about." Ten forced a laugh, Yangyang placing a cup onto the pile as he watched Ten intently. "Are you just going to stare are you gonna help me dry these?"

"Somethings wrong." Yangyang clicked his tongue as he leaned on the wall beside Ten, though he had no doubt that Yangyang could sense that something was up, he knew it was his way avoiding the chores. "Did Yoonbin say something?"

Ten stopped the water, staring at the empty sink in front of him as the water swirled down the drain, the remaining bubbles decorating the metal sink. "Well, he definitely said some stuff."

"And?"

He washed the bubbles away, taking a tea towel that hung in a drawer handle. "He's weird."

"Did he do something to Louis?"

"No." Ten wiped the wet counter top. The truth was that he had never been more stressed about anything in his life. He had found his soulmate, and though it was sweet for a few seconds, everything came back to reality the moment Yoonbin opened his mouth.

"So what about it then." Yangyang furrows his brows.

He was just going to tell him, knowing these things never seem to get past the guy anyways. "He's my soulmate."

"I TOLD YOU HE WASN'T STRAIGHT!" Yangyang cheered, more excited about being right.

"THATS NOT THE POINT." Ten yelled back, placing the cloth to the side as he got a hold of Yangyang's shoulders. "The point is that I'm absolutely fucked."

"What? Why? Isn't this a good thing?" Yangyang said, looking back at Ten's worry stricken face. "You really don't like him huh."

"Look, I think he's nice. But there are a lot about him that I genuinely despise." Ten released him, beginning to pace, something he never does. "He cares a lot about money."

"Most people do, maybe he's just broke and needs it to survive." Yangyang tried to reason, reminding Ten of his privilege.

"I know, but that just makes it even worse."

"Since when did you have something against poverty?" Yangyang twisted his words as Ten rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"That's not what I meant. I just mean that when Yoonbin - who doesn't seem too fond of me either - realizes that he can actually use the fact that I'm rich and famous to help himself, he's going to capitalize off of me, sell the stuff I give him and then cheat on me with someone he met at a coffee shop and he'll get away with it because I'll be way to busy to even notice!" Ten heaved, breathing heavily as he looked back at wide-eyed Yangyang, silence spreading itself through the dorm.

"Myung cheated on you?" Yangyang furrowed his brows, cutting the silence. "I mean I knew he did the other stuff but I had no idea he actually cheated on you."

Ten pursed his lips. "Well, he did."

"Damn, sorry about that bro." Yangyang gave him a sympathetic look. "And as much as I want to comfort you and whatever, this happened like ages ago and look, you have a soulmate now."

"This happened three months ago." Ten scoffed, realizing how badly timed everything was. "It hasn't even been enough time for me to move on from that."

"Take your time, Yoonbin doesn't seem to be in any rush obviously." Yangyang patted him on the shoulder, giving Ten his usual smile. "But when the time does come, once your brain is cleared from cheating dicks, try not to assume your past relationship will be anything like the one you'll have with Yoonbin. He doesn't need you pressuring him with the trauma you gained from Myung."