3

🎤
———

"Nah there is no way he's straight, I'm telling you that." Yangyang tried to convince as Ten gave him a judgemental stare from beside him. "He spends all day brewing tea and 'testing the vibes from it's aroma'." He mocked.

Ten snatched the mini fan from Yangyang's hands, shaking his head "Didn't I tell you it was bad to stereotype?"

"I'm just trying to help you out here, and him, he's a pretty lonely guy." Yangyang pointed out, fanning himself with his hand.

"I'm not interested." Ten commented. "Besides, he's kinda rude."

Yangyang scoffed. "What does that make you then?"

"Yah, it's normal for friends to be that way but it's different with strangers." Ten reasoned. Ten couldn't stand the idea of dating anyone at the moment, yet alone someone like Yoonbin who barely leaves his store. "Even if I wanted to date it wouldn't be him."

"But all he does is sit in his shop and make tea, he has a few friends from what I know and he also owns a cat. Dude there is no way he could possibly do what Myung did." Yangyang assured, the confident smile on his face washing away the moment he realised what he said. "Oh sorry-"

Ten grew silent as he stared at the fan in his hand. He hated the name, any mention of the guy for many reasons but especially for what he did, and how Ten found him the hardest to get over. "He still contacts me."

"What?! Why? What does he want from you?" Yangyang turned to him, genuinely concerned.

"Relax, he's genuinely not worth any of my time. I couldn't care less." Ten waved Yangyang off. "He's embarrassing himself."

"Still, you should change your number just in case." Yangyang suggested, which Ten couldn't help but feel was a bit if an exaggeration.

"We're starting in five!" The director calls out as Ten places the fan down, turning to Yangyang once again.

"It's nothing to worry about bro, I've got it under control."

🧋
———

"It's been a while since the three of us have been in the same room hasn't it? I feel like there's always one of us missing." Yoonbin pointed out, sitting across from his best friend, Haneul.

"You're right though, I've kinda missed our dinners." Sara said from behind the counter. The three of them have always been an inseparable trio, but ever since Haneul got a new job and Sara found her soulmate, they haven't had as much time for each other. It made him feel as if he was being left behind, as if everyone else was moving without him.

"You're the one missing them Sara, I barely see you at home sometimes." Haneul said, lifting an eyebrow at her roommate who rolled her eyes. "How is Seongbin anyways?"

"He just started his fourth year and he's already failing." Sara sighed. "How's Winwin?"

Ah, the soulmate conversation. As always.

"He seems happy to be home that's for sure, and he really enjoyed quarantine as well." Haneul laughed as Yoonbin simply smiled.

"He seems like the type of guy who would." Yoonbin commented. "Kinda miss him not gonna lie."

"Same." Haneul puffed out. "It's weird that my job is literally to talk to people but it feels a lot lonelier than when I had worked here." Haneul mentioned, putting a whole slice of cake into her mouth as Yoonbin passed her the box of tissues that sat to the side.