8

🧋
———

"You can't just refuse to serve someone." Yoonbin groaned as Aera crossed her arms, rolling her eyes.

"He's a bad person, he like...bullied you for most of your childhood!" Aera defended.

"That's exactly why you should serve him, for my sake and yours. We're already the family rejects, he's just so gonna report on us and give us a worse reputation." Yoonbin argued. Aera had refused to serve Yoonbin's brother a drink, she wasn't sure which one of the twins it was, but either way her refusal will reflect onto both of them.

"Neither of us did anything wrong Yoonbin! They need to realise that we don't need they're support to be successful." Aera said back.

"But we're not successful Aera! Sure you're doing okay in school but you don't even know what you want to do with your life. I'm in an ocean of debt which never seems to go down, we should gather up as much of their respect that we can get." Yoonbin huffed, watching the girls face fall into a scowl as her eyes furrowed deeper.

A voice cleared as the cousins turned their heads to the counter, where they found Myung, standing there with his usual optimistic grin. "Sorry if I'm interrupting, I'd just like to order please." He said kindly.

Yoonbin and Aera shared a glare before she stuck up her nose, walking in the opposite direction as Yoonbin wiped his hands on his apron with a sigh. He walked up to the counter, putting on a small smile. "Yeah, what can I get you there?"

"I'll just have a Thai milk tea - hold the boba." Myung answered shortly. Yoonbin still didn't under why he would order a drink at a boba store and not want the pearls, but he shouldn't be the one to judge. "Tough day?"

"That's one way to describe it." Yoonbin shook his head as he punched the numbers into the screen in front of him. With Aera acting up and his ear ringing once in a while, he found it hard to see anything in a positive light.

"You look like you deserve a break." Myung suggested as he payed for his drink. "Do you not have someone who can take over while you go on a week long vacation or something of the sort?"

He technically did have Dowhan who could help him, the guy didn't really have a job and he was sure that he wouldn't mind taking over for a while. Yoonbin had put thought into the idea in the past, but now that he's aware that he'll be having a surgery that will take months for him to recover from, he thought it would be best if he left it till then. "Yeah I do, I just like working I guess."

"You're a well driven guy, I like that." Myung complimented, in which Yoonbin simply nodded, not being the type who could take compliments. He turned around and passed the order to Aera, thinking that now would be a good time to talk to Myung about their deal.

"I've got everything you guys need for the shoot, and everything is pretty much ready for you guys next week." He said as he stood over Yoonbin's table. "Do you need me or any of my staff there?"

"I'd like you to be there." He said, his slim lips peaking at the side. "You'd know this place the best, and if anything were to go wrong I have no doubt that you'd be the guy to solve it."

"I wouldn't mind that." Yoonbin agreed, he wouldn't want to leave the store with Myung or anyone other than Dowhan or Haneul.

"Do you have somewhere to be?" Myung asked, he had his posture open towards the empty seat in front of him, as if he wanted Yoonbin to take a seat and have a conversation with him.

"I do, actually." Yoonbin replied, sounding more disappointed than he actually was. He had a meeting with the other store he was planning on collaborating with. It was a waffle store, and they were planning some sort of double deal to promote both stores. "Sorry."