Chapter three: The Aftermath.

Shuichi's POV

Shuichi walked down the secret hallway to his office with Monokuma following hesitantly behind him. He finally made it to the office that had computer monitors and an office desk. The place was bland. The walls were a light grayish color, there was no light in the room except for the light from a small desk lamp and from the monitors, and the monitors themselves only showed what was on the camera feed and every one's opinions on the show that they thought was just fiction. But Shuichi made the office his own with pictures of his beloved doing all kinds of things. Eating, sleeping, crying laughing, showering, planning, etc. Shuichi honestly couldn't tell which one he liked more. The sleeping pictures, or the crying ones.

Ah, I'm getting off track. Shuichi thought.

Monokuma walks in and asks "So why was I needed?" His voice was hesitant and sounded a little scared. Good.

"I needed to talk to you about Kokichi." Shuichi responded, then he pulled out a blueprint showing what Kokichi's execution would be and how it worked. He would've been put in an electrical chair and would be forced to answere questions correctly. Obviously, he wouldn't. Which would cause him to die a painful death by electrocution.

Just thinking about it before made Shuichi excited in the crotch. How would Kokichi react when he got shocked? Would he scream in agony? Would he start telling the truth after a few shocks? Would he start crying, sobbing? What would that look like? Would he scream before he died? Or would he go out silent? Gah~ Shuichi couldn't decide what would be better!

Shuichi pulled himself back into reality and touched his chin, which was coated in saliva. Shuichi felt a tightness in his pants as well. Shit..

Shuichi was once again reminded of why he was here and pushed the blueprints in Monokuma's face. He fumbled with it before looking at it.

"It's a-an execution.. what's wrong with it?"

"Didn't I say NOT to make an execution for Kokichi. Why did you make one?" Shuichi asked with venom in his tone, showing how pissed he was at his own creation.

"Oh! Well, it was supposed to be used if he ever killed someone! Is that not the rules?" Monokuma asks, confused.

"I thought I said not to make it because you would just frame someone else so he doesn't get executed if he kills someone like I instructed! Making an execution for him would just be a waste of time, and money!" Shuichi yelled in frustration at the idiotic bear he called a Monokuma.

"I'm so sorry Shuichi! I was busy making the fourth execution and forgot, it won't happen again!" Monokuma begs.

"Tch, it doesn't matter anymore. Don't make the same mistake again. Understood Monokuma?" Shuichi said. Giving his creation mercy. He couldn't care less about the money now anyway. He was hot and bothered thanks to his own thoughts, and right now, he just wanted to see his Beloved.

He wanted to hold Kokichi in his arms.

He wanted to hear Kokichi's voice again.

He wanted to see the despair in Kokichi's eyes when he remembers what had occurred a couple of hours ago.

He wanted to see Kokichi without his shirt, like he had seen in the hanger.

He wanted to see Kokichi's naked body writhing underneath him.

He wanted-

I want to stop thinking. Shuichi thought. He wasn't too embarrassed by these thoughts, but it wasn't helping his "situation" at all.

"Yes! Yes! I understand!" Monokuma says with relief as he leaves the office.

Shuichi sighs and walks out of the office. He told Monokuma not to make an execution for his beloved, but he can't follow something as simple as that, can he!