discontinued..?

I would like to apologize for not updating in so long. I've lost interest in this story before, but when I decided to just finish the story I kinda got back my interest back and I made chapter four. But now I've lost my interest again, and I don't really want to continue this story.

I was hoping that this story would be my first completed one since I made three stories (this one included) and none of them are completed.

The first one was discontinued because I personally thought it was horrible, and the plot wasn't good at all. The second one was discontinued because I made some mistakes in the story that I wanted to change. Which is why I'm remaking it and not dropping the idea all together.

Now I don't really wanna finish this story because I've lost all interest in making it. I used to love Saiouma, but now I don't really care about it. I don't hate Saiouma, I just prefer Oumamota more.

But I'll tell you what the ending was because I don't wanna just leave ya'll  without an ending.

The ending was about Kokichi just accepting the situation he was in and embracing it instead of fighting it. It's a bittersweet ending, but I'm not sure how else the ending could go. Kokichi was stuck in a situation where there really wasn't a choice, and he would just keep suffering until he accepts it. The Shuichi in this story was perfectly fine with making Kokichi suffer if it's for himself, which wouldn't be good for Kokichi at all. Acceptance is probably the best course of action Kokichi could take in the story.

I hope ya'll aren't mad at me for this.😅 Though, I'm not going to say my discontinuation of this story is final. I make up my mind a lot, and I wouldn't want to say it's over, then come back to it later if my change my mind.

That's all I wanna say. Bye readers! :)