Chapter Four: After He Left.

Kokichi thought that there were a ton of things that he would never experience. Being dragged back to a room by a bunch of robotic bears was one of them.

"Let go of me, you build-a-bear rejects!" Kokichi yelled as he struggled pathetically.

"Please do not resist us!" Monophanie pleaded. "We're just following orders."

Kokichi scoffed, but said nothing more. His pride was taking a huge beating today. After failing to save everyone, and after failing to escape Shuichi, he failed to get away from some stupid, worthless, Bears. Bears that shouldn't be able to pick him up at all. He couldn't even escape them! Kokichi was stronger than he let on, but somehow these three-inch things were stronger than him.

Kokichi was forced onto the same bed he woke up in, but this time, the Monokubs chained his neck to the headboard. Kokichi whined as he tried to rip the chain off, but Monophanie quickly stopped him.

"Please stop. You're gonna choke yourself, and Shuichi will kill us!" Monophanie pleaded.

Kokichi wanted to keep doing it just to spite Shuichi and Monophanie. But he didn't. Something told him that Shuichi would never let him die like that. Kokichi felt like Shuichi would drag him out of the deepest pits of hell, and make him suffer, just to see the despair in his eyes. And Kokichi was honestly terrified of Shuichi, despite how much he tried not to show it.

Kokichi silently laid down on the comfy bed and place his head on the pillow, and the Monokubs left the room. As soon as they left, Kokichi began tugging on the chain. Kokichi noted that the chain was most likely connected to the collar that he has on, and he felt around for any way to detach the collar. He found that it did have a way to open it, but he would either need to pry it open with something, or he would need to break it apart with his own strength.

Using his own strength is out of the question right now. He was still a little tired from the drugs, and out of breath from running and struggling. Plus, his regular strength was nowhere near strong enough to break a chain, so it was out of the question no matter what happened to him.

Kokichi opened the drawer next to the bed, and looked through it. He didn't find much that was useful, but he found a few hairclips that were Perfect for picking locks. He put them in the pockets in his shorts. The collar couldn't be lock picked, but it would be useful for unlocking other doors.

Kokichi sat up, got down on the floor, and looked for anything under the bed. He saw two large container underneath the bed and dragged one of them out. He opened it to see different costumes. Provocative costumes..

Why the hell does Shuichi have these? Kokichi grabbed one of them and pulled it out. It was a bunny outfit.

Kokichi was hit with realization. He stood up and put the outfit in front of him, it looked like it would fit him. These costumes were most likely for Kokichi to wear..

Kokichi analyzed the outfit for a moment. Mabye he could try and seduce Shuichi? Shuichi was a very smart person, almost as smart as Kokichi. So would he fall for it? Or would he see through his plan.

It's too soon to use that tactic right now. Mabye he could do it to gain Shuichi's trust, but he would probably be suspicious of Kokichi if he tried it now.

Kokichi shook his head and put the outfit away. It was 2:14 PM right now, and before everyone died it was 1:24 PM. He had no idea when Shuichi would be getting back, but he could ask Monokuma, or one of the Monokubs.

"Monokuma!" Kokichi shouted. Monokuma popped up out of nowhere a few seconds later.

"Wadya want?" Monokuma asked.