𝟭.𝟬 | 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬

Please keep in mind that (Y/N) is a first year and Oikawa is a 2nd year in 2020.
--------------------------------

_____________________________________
-𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗦𝗲𝗶𝗷𝗼𝗵-
_____________________________________

"Okay team, so tomorrow, we're having a small practice match against the male team." The captain, Suzuki Izumi said, watching as most of the girls became overly excited.

"Does that mean we'll be facing off against Oikawa-san?!" One of them excitedly said, making (Y/N) sighed.

"Oh my god! I can't wait to see him serve up close!" The libero squealed.

"Do you think I could have his number after the match?!"

"Girls, shut up! We are facing off against an entire team, not just Oikawa!" The captain loudly said, rubbing her temples.

"Also, I'm suppose to be the one excited to face off against him, we're both setters after all." Izumi continued, earning a weird expression from a second year spiker.

"But Oikawa-san is a second year and you're a third year, how is that fair?"

"Shut up, it is. You guys are now dismissed."

The team got up, except for (Y/N) who waited for everyone to go home. She knew that this wasn't allow, but who cares, it's not like she had any other place to practice. After everyone left, Izumi gave her the gym keys.

"Don't stay back too late, (Y/N). I know you want to work on your serve, but don't try too hard." Izumi said, patting her shoulder.

"I promise it's not gonna be that long."

"Yeah, just don't get busted like last time. I still can't believe coach was somehow still around at 8pm." Izumi said before waving to the younger girl, leaving the gym.

•'¯'•. 🍙🐀🐈🐕 .•'¯'•

(Y/N) panted hard as she sat down on the gym floor, sweats dripping off her face. Usually, she'd have more stamina, but her stupid ass forgot to turn the AC back on, resulting in her sweating like she was in the rain.

Picking her phone up to look at the time, it was only 6:35pm, she still had some time. As she got up to pick up the ball, the gym doors opened, making her flinched. Slowly turning her head in the direction, she prayed that it wasn't the coach.

Well, now she wished it was the coach. Standing at the door was Oikawa Tooru, glaring hard at her. (Y/N) glared back, wondering what the hell is wrong with him.

"What are you doing here?" The second year asked, disgusted by the 'eyesore' infront of him.

"I'm practicing, what else would I be doing?" (Y/N) scoffed, then he clicked his tongue.

"Shouldn't you be home already?"

"I could say the same for you."

"I asked first, now answer." Oikawa demanded, making her rolled her eyes.

"I wanted to practice my serve, but apparently, it's not ok."

"I'm seriously questioning why are you even here at Seijoh. Why don't you just move to Shiratorizawa." Oikawa said, approaching her.

"My cousin is also questioning you that, also how is this even relevant? Answer my question earlier." She pushed him further away from her, then picked up a random volleyball from the ground.

"I wanted to stay back for practice but the male gym is locked and I don't have the keys, so I'm here."

"Then you might as well leave since I was here first." (Y/N) said, twirling the ball in the air, ignoring his face.

"I wanna practice my serve though."

"I was here first and this is the girl's gym, tough luck." She hummed, making Oikawa glared at her harder.

"Whatever, I'm going home." Oikawa then turned his back to her, walking out of the gym doors like nothing had happened.

Just what on earth is wrong with him? She just enrolled into the school for not even a month yet and he's already targeting her. Maybe because her last name is Ushijima? Well, if that's the reason then that's a stupid reason.

Putting Oikawa aside, (YN) continued practicing on her serves. She made sure to leave at 7:30pm instead of 8am, hoping to not get caught. She still got caught by the coach nonetheless, and receive some bad scolding about how she should rest since there's a practice match tomorrow.

--------------------------------
This first chapter wack. I'm really hoping that the next chapter will be better than this, so please stay until then! Sorry if Oikawa might seems too OC, I tried to have him act toward (Y/N) like how he acted toward Ushijima.

 I'm really hoping that the next chapter will be better than this, so please stay until then! Sorry if Oikawa might seems too OC, I tried to have him act toward (Y/N) like how he acted toward Ushijima

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.