𝟯.𝟬

_____________________________________
-𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗮?-
_____________________________________

"You lost the Final, huh?" (Y/N) flinched at the voice, not wanting to look up. Her eyes kept on the ground, not wanting to say anything.

"Do you want to talk about it with me?"

"It's nothing Hajime, don't worry about me." She said, trying to ignore Iwaizumi who sat down next to her on the bench.

"It's 9:30pm, what are you doing out here?" 

"Nothing much, just sulking I guess." She shrugged, her eyes still on the ground.

"My team lost the Final against Shiratorizawa." Iwaizumi said, seeing her shoulders got less tense.

"We also lost against Shiratorizawa." (Y/N) mumbled, hating to admit it.

"I hate that we lost because of me, I just had to fuck up my serve in the final set." She complained, earning a flick on the forehead from Iwaizumi.

"You too? First Oikawa, and now you." He sighed, standing up from the bench to stretch a bit. She finally looked up from the ground, seeing Iwaizumi offering her a hand for her to get up.

"How long have you been out here for? Be honest." He asked, putting his hands into his pockets.

"About 30 minutes." She answered, moving her eyes away from his.

"I'm not the best at comforting, but don't judge yourself too hard."

"But it was completely my fau-"

"You're reminding me alot of Oikawa now, just don't be like that." Iwaizumi sighed again, grabbing her hand.

"I'm walking you home. I have no idea why you decided to come out here and sulk, but you're going home now. Where do you live?" Iwaizumi said, then paused for a moment, waiting for her to answer him.

"I live at (Insert a random location)."

"Don't go out late at night to sulk again." He said, then started walking in front of her, his hand no longer holding hers.

As (Y/N) was walking home behind Iwaizumi, she thought about Ushiwaka's offer. He's going to the Nationals, so he invited her to come and watch some matches. Since she lost, she was being salty and kept on denying, but Tendou did promise her that he'd buy her milktea.

Beside, there's someone she would like to meet once.

"(Y/N), (Y/N). You there?" She was snap out of her thoughts, seeing Iwaizumi's hand waved in front of her face.

"Yes, what's wrong?" She asked, trying to get back into reality.

"We're here." He said, pointing at her house.

"Right... thank you Hajime." (Y/N) and Iwaizumi waved goodbye to each other before (Y/N) entered her house, where she was greeted by Hana, her sister.

"Why are you out late?" Hana asked, crossing her arms together.

"Why are you still awake? Don't you have a swimming contest tomorrow?" (Y/N) asked, shutting her sister off completely.

"Good point, get in, mom and dad just went to sleep 10 minutes ago." Hana moved out of the way, allowing (Y/N) to get in.

•'¯'•. 🍙🐀🐈🐕 .•'¯'•

"Hey Cream, I did a good job right?" Oikawa said, petting his pet's white fur. The cat only meowed in respond, not understanding what the hell is going on. Not knowing how to speak cat language, Oikawa took that as a 'yes'.