Chapter 8:-

(Note:- This part contain's some violence and offensive word's if you feel offended you are free to leave)

Jackson pov:-( I was bored and tired af so I decided to charge myself as usual to go to the club when my personal bodyguard Yeonjun came to me and said which make me smirked)

Yeonjun:- Boss! Mr. Han is throwing a party, he invited you and Suga is also coming there.

Jackson:- Woah!!! Mr. Han has invited Suga. The greatest enemies are going to interact today. Today there is going to be a big drama or someone is going to get injured badly.

Yeonjun:- Boss one more thing.

Jackson:- What is it?

Yeonjun:- We have found some information about Kim Y/n. She is in Seoul our mans are trying to find out more about her.

Jackson:- (smirked) So you are hiding in Seoul. Doll hide how much you wanna hide I will find you even from the corner of the earth. My mood is good today Yeonjun, I want to make it pleasurable.Send a girl in my bedroom when we come from the party.Now lets go I dont want to miss the drama.

                      \\TIME SKIP\\

Jackson pov:- (We arrived at the club as I was about to go inside a girl bumped into me)

Y/n pov:- (My heart was throbing inside my chest.Negetive thoughts were making their way in my head. What if he catch me? What will he do to me? I looked behind to see whether he is coming or not suddenly I bumped into a hard chest) Oh my God!! I am sorry!!( My mind shrunk when I smelled the scent from the coat. Oh God!! please not him... He is still in asylum.He shouldn't be here.No no no no you can't be Jackson)

Jackson:- Hey can't you see are you blind?

Y/n pov:- (His deep voice send chills down my spine so I hid my face with the help of my purse and ran away without replying anything because 3 things were in my mind which was I have to run from Suga, I have to hide from Jackson and I need to reach to Felix as soon as possible..Why on the earth I have to suffer everything.I was crying a mess.Why God!! if there are more problems in my life then call me I don't want to live and now Jackson also came back in my life to make my life hell. But what was he doing there that parties was of mafia's that means He is also a mafia? I was crying and running with my heels in my hand, but I was tired as hell,my legs were paining so much because I ran barefoot for almost 2 hours, so I decided to call a taxi. After some time I got a taxi and I sat into it. I said the address of Felix's house)

Jackson:- (Why did she hid her face from me?? do I know her?? I have a feeling I know her!! and by her curves I think..no..no..this can't be Y/n...my doll..she is too innocent. Why will she come here?? in the mafia's party??. God Y/n now I am even hallucinating..But don't worry, now that you are here,I will definitely find you.But for now I need to find this girl.) Yeonjun  I want each and every single information about that girl.And find out what the hell she was doing here.

Yeonjun:- Yes sir!!

                        \\SUGA POV\\

(This Bam Bam called me to drink a wine, but my whole focus was on Y/n. After we had 2-3 sips of wine I immediately went in the direction of y/n and as I expected she was not there.)
GUARDS!!!!!!! (As I shouted all the peoples attention was on me, and all my bodyguards came towards me) WHERE TF IS Y/N!!!!??????

Guards:- S-sir she said y-you t-told her to go h-home..........

Suga:- And you trusted her?? what did I say WHAT DID I FUCKING SAY THAT DON'T LISTEN TO WHATEVER SHE SAYS........RIGHT???