Chapter:- 10

????:- Okay but I can help you.

Jackson:- But who tf are you??

????:- LUCIFER!!!!

Jackson:- (smirked) Woah!! woah!! woah!! look who's here....Lucifer! (mocking tone)

Lucifer:- (smirked) so the offer is accepted?

Jackson:- But you said you want Suga..Why ??what did he do to you?

Lucifer:- That's none of your buisness, I just want to see him suffer, die, begg, to be helpless, to be d-

Jackson:- So you are not the only one who hate him, (smirked) I like it! I will accept this deal.

Lucifer:- I have some conditions.

Jackson:- What is it? (cold tone)

Lucifer:- When you get your girl, you have to keep her here with me, but before that listen. I will not do anything to her. She will be safe with me. I just want to see that bast*rd suffer.

Jackson:- I accept it, but trust me if you even touch her hair than before Suga I will kill you.

Lucifer:- Okay!

                         \\Hung up\\

Lucifer pov:- (smirked) (Poor! poor! poor! Suga. Your trust ones are betraying you. Don't worry one day you will be killed by your loved ones, I'll make you helpless in such a way that you will beg for your death. Be ready Suga! coz this time, the war will lead to destruction.

A/n pov:- I know you must be wondering who is Lucifer..well lucifer is name is used in the underworld...like Yoongi we have Suga. So the lucifer is not the real name, it is the underworld name.

Suga pov:- (I was laying beside y/n, seeing her sleeping figure sleeping beside me peacefully some how makes me calm , I tucked her hairs behind her ears) Angel I love you! I will always protect you! I will give my life and I will save you. I don't know why I am getting a really uneasy feeling. Maybe because tomorrow is our wedding. (smirked) and first night as well. Good night because tomorrow night I will not let you sleep.

          \\Time skip next morning\\

Y/n pov:- (I wokeup by the sound of someone's call, it was a maid)

What happened Mrs. Ahn??

Mrs.Ahn:- Sir is calling you down for breakfast. He told me to wake you up as today is your wedding and we have to get ready.

Y/n:- Fine!! I am coming down in 15 minutes.

Mrs. Ahn:- okay! mam.

Y/n:- Don't call me ma'am call me y/n.

Mrs. Ahn:- but-

Y/n:- Please its sounding weird.(puppy eyes)

Mrs.Ahn:- (Aishh how can I resist her.) okay y/n I am leaving come down when you finish.

Y/n:- Okay! (Then I went to bathroom and took a shower and wore this)