Chapter:- 11

Y/n:- No he can't be mafia...No....FELIX!!!!!!!

Suga pov:- (Ugh!!!!!! I should have killed him that night. I know Felix is a mafia. I know his reality and such a bast*rd he is.)

A/n:- Wanna know what happened that night...Lets go to flashback.

\\FLASHBACK TO FELIX HOUSE\\

Suga pov:- (I knew she have gone to that Felix's house. I guess she doesn't know his real face and identity. Felix is a mafia. Elite rank 5. His underworld name is John. But why did he target
Y/n. She is too innocent.Aishh!!! this girl!!!, she trust people blindly. This Bastard use girls and throws them away.He forces them.And he want to do the same with Y/n. I will break his bones if he ever tried to touch or lay his filthy fingers on  MY Y/N!!, and this,THIS WAS THE FUCKING REASON WHY I MARRIED HER!!!! Don't worry my angel I will protect you from the world.

A/n:-Suga was so angry by the fact that Felix's has targeted y/n. He was driving really fast.His bodyguards which were behind him lost his track.But they knew where their boss have gone. When Suga reached there he barged into Felix's house

Suga:- JHON!!!!! JHON!!!!WHERE TF ARE YOU!!!

Felix pov:- (I was sitting on my bed sipping my wine and thinking about my baby Y/n. Ugh!!!!! Y/n when you will come and lay here beside me. These years,these fucking years I have waited for you. I didn't even kissed you because I directly wanna fu*k you (licked his lips) suddenly my bodyguard came panting heavily.

WTF!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?????

BODYGUARD:- I am sorry sir.S-Suga forcefully came in our house and is shouting y-your n-name.

Felix:- (smirked) Okay let's go then.
(I arrived downstairs and saw him standing there his bodyguards were aiming their gun on my bodyguards)

Woah!! Woah!! cool down boy. What do you want?

Suga:- STFU!!! tell me where tf is y/n.

Felix:- I don't know.

Suga:- Listen kid! stay away from her,if you love your life and yes she is my fiancée now and soon going to be MRS.SUGA.(smirked) so you better leave her because I know what kind of man you are.

Felix:- (chuckled) Suga! you can have her, marry her or do whatever you want to do but how will you make her fall for you. The love which you want to see sparkles for me. Her eyes gets lighten by happiness when she sees me. But it lightens with tears when she sees you. She is mine SUGA!! SHE IS MINE!!! ONLY MINE.I have winned her heart, now the final stage is to win the body. Do you think I love her. No I buyed her. I FUCKING BUYED HER FROM HER PARENTS BECAUSE I WANT HER. Yes you want to know the truth right. Okay listen. I saw her at a bus station. She was carrying a puppy in her hand. There THERE I SAW HER AND MADE HER MINE. I stalked her everyday. I couldn't get my pleasure because of her. Whenever I went to club for pleasure her face used to popup in my head. So I decided to buy her. Win her heart because she is not that type of girl who will give herself easily so I thought of winning her heart. So I buyed her from her parents and brought her here in Seoul. She became my girlfriend. Every fucking day I controlled myself, and when I was about to have her you came in middle and spoiled my plan. DO YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU GO THAT EASILY???? NO MIN SUGA!! TODAY YOU WILL DIE.

Suga:- (scoffed) You did a grave mistake. Now its the time for punishment and REGRET!

A/n:- With that they both started fighting. Suga twisted his leg and crawled on his back. He punched his face multiple times.