Chapter:- 15

Y/n:- A-Appa!!

A/n:- Painfull memories came crashing into your mind, you could feel your body being beated, tears were forming into your eyes and slowly it started shedding out  from your eyes. You became scared, not for yourself but for the people around you, your loved ones and most specifically Suga. You were afraid for him even when you knewed that he couldn't do something to him as he is not that powerful but still you were scared for him with a reason that did not exist.

Lucifer:- How are you Kim Y/n? I hope my lovely daughte-

Y/n:- Its Min Y/n!, Mr.Kim.

A/n:- You knew that if you become weak infront of him,show him that you are scared even tho you were but he will surely take advantage of it so you decided to hide your weakness and reply him with a cold yet stern tone.

Lucifer:- I see that bastard gave you tounge to speak? but your father knows how to shut it.

A/n:- Suddenly you saw Jackson bringing Rosè.She was tied with the ropes.

Rosè:- LEAVE ME YOU BASTARDS!!!! MY BOYFRIEND WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE!!!.

Lucifer:- My daughter tell your beloved friend to shut her mouth or else my gun will do it.

Y/n:- R-Rosè please calm down. We will be out of this.

A/n:- Rosè did what you said as she understood what were you trying to say. You somehow told her that calm down the boys will come here to save us so she did. Now you both were sitting together and the plane already landed, Rosè told you that they are carrying you to Venice but you didn't panicked as your heart knewed that the owner of your heart will come and save you. 

  \\Time skip\\

A/n:- You were brought to an unknown mansion which was located far away from the city. You were uncomfortable by Jackson's stare as he was continuously staring at you while licking his lips so you thought of avoiding him as much as possible. You entered inside the mansion and the guards came and harshly took you to a room and throwed you inside it. They kept Rosè in a different room which was beside yours as you could hear her yelling from another side of the room.

The mansion:-

The inside mansion:-