🌙🌼 Chap. 2! 🌼🌙

Not my art!!
[.・。.・🌙𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛.🌙・✫•]

I woke up.. I feel like I just slept one hour.. I look at my clock and yes, it was 4:06am; I looked around to see Sun cleaning something that probably he messed up.
I slid down the slide to see Sun, he jumped a little bit and then looked at me.

-"OH- Your awake so far? It's only been only an hour since you fell asleep, do you really feel good? You look kinda.. frozen, are ya feeling cold?" Man- how did this animatronic always fucking knew how I was feeling? It was really cute from him.. Wait wha-

"Oh, yeah, a little bit- this uniform isn't warm at all. But thanks for worrying, and I don't need to sleep that much, I'm in the security staff anyway."
-"OH! WAIT RIGHT HERE!" He said and then he jumped into his tower, he was back with a little fluffy blanket.

-"Here! I use it when a kid gets sick or feels cold!" •"Aww!- thanks but that wasn't necessary!"
-"Of course it is Sunshine! I don't want YOU to get sick!"

Without a word, Sun covered me with the blanket, I could feel his metal arms around me. ¿Why is he so good with me? I was blushing a lot, I just- couldn't see this coming from a robot.. And if he also have feelings.. Then, he also need to rest, or he will fucking pass out when the children were here.
•"Don't you need to rest? Can your systems be damaged if you don't rest for a while? I don't want your systems to fail when you take care of the children and then the security staff blame me."
-"BUT- But I don't want the another animatronics to hurt you!" He lowered his voice.
"Sun, I have the uniform, they will know I'm part of the staff. Just go to rest, okay? I will do my work."
If he could express sadness on his face it would be obviously he didn't wanted to leave me.
•"Oh! You have that energetic candy right? I know those are for kids but I'm sure more than one candy will work on me."
-"SURE!! THEN I.. SEE YOU AT 6!" His voice were loud again, he's happy I guess.

I was just looking in the playground if a kid left something in there, and surprisingly I didn't found nothing lost, I was eating those "energetic candy" to not fall asleep, Sun was in his room resting so I was alone until 6am.

uh idk skiptime moment🏋 ☆

It was 5:55am and Sun is back again, he look more colorful- he was just looking if I was good, I told him I needed to go back home because my shift is done.
-"AW- I WILL MISS YOU!"
•"Its okay, I will come back again, see you later Sunrise."

After that I left the daycare, I found Vanessa and I was just going to say goodbye to her until
°" Y/N! I have news for you, the girl that takes care of the daycare at this hour got sick, mind if you stay a little more? You can eat free in the stores or interact with the others animatronics if you want."
•"Uh, sure." I really wanted to sleep. 😕
°"thank you very much, if you need rest you can sleep in Sun's room, he's not in his room until the Pizzaplex is closed anyway."
•"Your welcome, and thanks! I- I need to go to the restroom now, I'll see you when I need something, bye."

I went to the restroom and I washed my face, getting ready for the day..it will be a mess with me half asleep.

//I KNOW THIS IS SHORT, I'M REALLY BUSY, ANYWAYS THANKS AND I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, BYE!!!